What's new

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Commercial

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
:lol::lol::lol:

What is wrong with you people. You now have me actually wanting to buy a bottle of this. :001_rolle

:lol:

Go on!
It really is quite nice if you just remember to give it a few minutes to settle down.

People that say it is horrible really truly are smelling it right out of the bottle!!

I shall rock the veg tomorrow.

I shall wear it as aftershave, body splash, and hair tonic.

I shall report back how many more nubile young maidens than usual flirt with me as a result of the PLV.

I shall report back how many more nubile young maidens than usual flirt with me as a result of the PLV.

It isn't flirting if they are medical staff trying to save your life. You won't be able to tell what they look like with the HazMat suits and all. :lol:

The PLV had no discernible effect on the number of nubile young maidens that flirt with me.

The unbelievers persist in their foul heresy, lacking all common scents, they attack what is good and wear their "Eau De Subway" proudly.

"We stinketh not!", they proclaim and therefore they persist in their stench, while we lucky few, we chosen by Divine Providence, we know the sweet smell of the Vegetal.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The unbelievers persist in their foul heresy, lacking all common scents, they attack what is good and wear their "Eau De Subway" proudly.

"We stinketh not!", they proclaim and therefore they persist in their stench, while we lucky few, we chosen by Divine Providence, we know the sweet smell of the Vegetal.

- Pinaud, Chapter 3, Verse 14 - 15 (Standard American Edition)

we chosen by Divine Providence . . .
More likely chosen by a two-for-one special on Amazon . . .:lol::lol::lol:

I luuurve the reviews on Amazon, BTW:

"Lilac Vegetal is by far the very best after shave lotion any men can ever dream of, there is such a feeling of freshness after it has been used, I constantly receive compliments, even hours after it has been applied."

"The legendary "tingle" that you hear so much about is nothing but an alcohol burn, and the scent reminds me of a nursing home where the bedpans and underwear haven't been changed for a week. "

"as far as I know, it is still sitting in a warehouse in New Jersey. "

Last edited:
Dex, I'm sorry, but listening to Rick Astley giving advice on after shave products is just cracking me up...

Never gonna rock the Veg
Never gonna splash it on
Never gonna use that scent to disperse you
Never gonna make you cry
With lilac scent that burns your eyes
Never gonna let the big green fog just immerse you

Dex, I'm sorry, but listening to Rick Astley giving advice on after shave products is just cracking me up...

Never gonna rock the Veg
Never gonna splash it on
Never gonna use that scent to disperse you
Never gonna make you cry
With lilac scent that burns your eyes
Never gonna let the big green fog just immerse you
Never gonna spash my face
Never gonna leave a trace
Never gonna us a product that mains me
Never gonna try the Veg
'Till I'm turned to a veg
And I need a nurse to change the bed pan for me

I stumbled across this thread by clicking that signature link, while I was browsing the forums this morning on my iPhone in bed.

Bad move... the pictorial on the first page killed me. I started laughing so loud (waking up the lady...) then I played it off as a cough or bug in my throat.

Top Bottom