What's new

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Commercial

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice one!

So, this is what happens when you apply lilac? You see a bunch of cowboys running after cats? You see a lilac waving at you? A few paintings? Wow, that or Charles Bronson dressed as a cowboy shooting me? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I'm going to try something daring. I will apply the veg BEFORE bed...

You'll dream of her all night...

proxy.php

OK that does it. I am going to pick up a bottle of Veg in the morning and try it on. The wife is out of town and I can air out the house before she gets home if the experiment fails.:blink:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
OK that does it. I am going to pick up a bottle of Veg in the morning and try it on. The wife is out of town and I can air out the house before she gets home if the experiment fails.:blink:

Just be sure that if it's right out of the plastic bottle to give it a few minutes to settle down.

Plastic and the Veg don't get along.

:lol:

Go on!
It really is quite nice if you just remember to give it a few minutes to settle down.

People that say it is horrible really truly are smelling it right out of the bottle!!

This is so true! I actually got my first bottle of LV yesterday and noticed a huge difference from the bottle smell, to the on-the-skin smell. It's quite nice once you get it on!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Where does one get the glass bottles? Do they refill well?

I originally was using a glass Olive Oil bottle with a pouring spout, but when I got a vintage bottle from Ebay I decanted into that. I use the olive oil bottle for Clubman now.
If you get the Veg out of the plastic bottle and into glass, the "skunky" out of the plastic bottle smell goes away.

Just had to bump this thread up!
I was laughing so hard my youngest son came to find out if I was ok.
The Veg has provided alot of viscious belly laughs on the site since I just joined, now I guess masochism has kicked in and I too must punish myself with the Veg.
It seems like its a rite of passage from the ancient scent gods.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.

- Louis E. Boone

Top Bottom