What's new

Indian Gillette Wilkinson

proxy.php

Got a 100 pack from an uncle who was in India, had my first shave with one and these are some damnnnnn good blades. Extremely efficient, very sharp. I think they are a tad better then Astra SPs! If I was to rank the various blades I have tried so far (over a dozen), my top 3 will go like this

1. Feather
2. Gillette Wilkinson India
3. Astra SP

I will see over the next few shaves how much Utility I get, I shave my entire head and sometimes I can go 4-5 days without shaving it which can amount to thick head growth. Feathers are perfect for mowing down multidays but I seem to have to toss a blade after 3 shaves, Astra SPs last longer but I have alot of missed spots if there is extra growth. I may have found the perfect marriage!

What are your thoughts?

Great blades as long as it is the Indian made blade and not Chinese made.

I have to disagree. The Shanghai manufactured blades are quite frankly better than the Indian made blades.

And yeah, I have tried both. Extensively.

I have to disagree. The Shanghai manufactured blades are quite frankly better than the Indian made blades.

And yeah, I have tried both. Extensively.

Interesting. I thought the Indian ones would be better. There is some talk the Chinese one aren't as good.

second shave today, slighttt irritation but i chalked that up to yesterdays shave being so efficient i just did not have enough growth after 24 hours as i normally would. still excellant!

Top Bottom