What's new

132 Blades - Laser Super Platinum

It has been a while since I posted and to be honest, I'm part way through the next blade as I post this. The holidays, vacation and the general lack of consistent shaving is the reason. To keep the test honest, I do drag a non-test blade across my face in a WTG only shave every evening where I plan to go an actual two pass shave in the AM for evaluation purposes. It isn't fair to ask a blade to cut 2-3 days of growth in the test when no other blade has faced more than 24-30 hours of beard growth.

The Laser Super Platinum was NOT a super blade. It beat 24 other blades but was topped by 30 in my rankings. It is tied with the
Gillette 365 and the Gillette Sputnik with a score of 7.67. Looking at just the first 4 shaves, its score moves up to 8.09 but its ranking moves down with 32 blades scoring better. Do I like the blade, not really. It had a good start and some staying power but that staying power was in a condition where I would have to describe the blade comfort at "meh...". Here are the entries.

1705529693201.png

Top Bottom