What's new

Happy Fats-giving PIF

I'm in! I am thankful for a great year. The arrival of my second child in early January, all the way to an amazing Halloween 2 nights ago. I am thankful for a loving wife and a clean bill of health. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope yall had a great year too!

I'm in. I've never tried the fat. I'm thankful for the friends and family that stick by you no matter what.

I'm in - I'm thankful for my family (both chosen and inherited) and that my circumstances allow me to stay employed and providing for them.

I'm in. I'm thankful for all of the wonderful Christian friends and family that God has surrounded me with in the past few years.

I'm in! Thanks for the generosity with what I hear is such a great and beloved soap (I've never tried). I'm thankful to be back at work, I went back to work (light duty) after being off since May 3rd when I was hit by a car. Life is good, it could have been so much worse. And besides the wife and kids that our my life I'm again thankful to be back working everyday. Thanks again!

I'm in and thankful for the generous nature of this site. I have benefitted and it's made me more generous a person.

Ooh please count me in.

I am am thankful everyday for my wife and two kids. We may not have it all together but together we have it all.

Im in. Im thankful for my wife who supported me through 6 months of unemployment and took the ride with me being self employed.

I'm in.

I'm thankful for every day of life, though I admit I'm more thankful for some days than for some others.

Top Bottom