What's new

Happy Fats-giving PIF

Wow! I'm in! Thanks for the chance to maybe try some MWF.

I'm thankful for my beautiful daughter who is happy and healthy. Also thankful for my GF who is accepting of my shaving habit.

I'm in!

I am thankful for my wife. She's more than one time pointed me in the right direction, and is nothing but supportive of everything I do. It's cliche', but I wouldn't be where I am today without her.

I am in! Always wanted to try this soap, I hear such good things about it.

I am super thankful for my daughter, especially the face she makes at me when I shave haha

thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in! I'm thankful for the all the members here that helped me learn so much (and helped me lighten my wallet)

I'm in. I'm thankful for my wife and my toddler - both of which I firmly plan to get into wet shaving with me. The little guy has a few years, but that's time to plan :001_smile.

I'm also thankful that the Seahawks will beat the 49ers on Thanksgiving!

I have never tried it, so

I am in.

i am thankful for the sacrifices of generations that have come before me. This work isn't perfect, but without the sacrifice of those before us, it could be a lot worse.

I'm in...never tried it and would love to give it a swirl

I'm thankful for my family and friends...including all the ones here on B&B

I'm in. A newbie and haven't tried the aforementioned MWF.

I am thankful for my family and children, who put a smile on my face when things seem down.
I am thankful for my job and my house.
I am thankful that God provides.
I am thankful that I look forward to shaving, instead of it being a chore, and that there is a large variety of things to try.
I'm thankful that I have my friend hooked, so that he might share the burden and exchange soaps with me as well.

Last edited:
Hey Riff you can count me in. - My son got married this past Thursday, I am thankful for a great family and to welcome a new daughter.

Top Bottom