What's new

The FAT from a Fat Man PIF!

Okay. It has been too long since I PIF'd anything so here goes:

I'm fat. So, I decided to share Da FAT! Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap is one of the best on the market today IMNSHO! The last PIF I had done was for people that hadn't tried the glories that are Da FAT before. This one is for all-comers worldwide. We're going Global!

You want da Fat? I got it in spades. The winner will get a whole, brand new MWF puck refill. There may be some other treasures thrown in for good measure.

So...what is required to enter?

I am a bit of a movie buff. I love movies. So entrants must quote a line from one of their favorite movies. Make sure they are socially acceptable (no violations of the rules, gotta respect this awesome site!). And I will kick it off with this:

"Do you know what a nemesis is? It is a righteous infliction of retribution manifested in an appropriate agent. In this case a horrible @#$%. Me." - Bricktop from Snatch.

Okay, now it's your turn. Make this Fat Man happy and quote some great lines from great movies.

Remember, the Fat Man loves Da FAT!

Marty McFly: Whoa. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
Marty McFly: Whoa. This is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

Back to the future, thanks for the opportunity! I would LOVE to get a puck of this to try

"Time. Time. What is time? Swiss manufacture it. French hoard it. Italians squander it. Americans say it is money. Hindus say it does not exist. Do you know what I say? I say time is a crook."

Peter O'Hara (Peter Lorre), John Huston's Beat the Devil.

I'll play.

"To a New Yorker like you, a Hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on 3 Tigers." -Oddball, Kelly's Heros

"I'm a masterpiece of selfdestruction."

"A lifetime of preparation, and *I* end up a refugee?"

Burt Hummer, tremors back to perfection

I love the whole tremors movies series and scify tv series. Burt was one of fact characters.

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate" Paul Newman as Luke in Cool Hand Luke
Love da Fat! Thanks for the great PIF.

"Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" - - Mel Gibson as William Wallace in Braveheart

I'm in. Thank You

“Sorry! I don’t want any adventures, thank you. Not Today. Good morning! But please come to tea – any time you like! Why not tomorrow? Good bye!”
Bilbo Baggins, The Hobbit, Unexpected Party

@ crleftwich, I just watched braveheart the other night. I almost forgot how awesome that movie is.

I'm in, always wanted to try the fat!

Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. - Spoon boy, talking to Neo - ​The Matrix

I'm not in but here's a quote, "Men of Harlech stand ye steady" sung by a few beleaguered Welshmen in the movie Zulu. Many of them only partially shaven, perhaps due to the distance between Wales and Yorkshire.

"Ain't this place a geographical oddity? 2 weeks from anywhere." Ulysses Everett McGill O' Brother Where Art Thou
Count me in!

I'm in, haven't had the pleasure of trying the fat.

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Hannibal Lecter.

"I heard a tapping as if someone gently rapping rapping at my chamber door... You heard me tapping right?" Eric draven (Brandon lee) the crow.
I'm in would love to try the fat.

Thanks for the PIF Riff Raff. Larry from WD gave me my first sample of MWF and it was great while it lasted.

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing right" Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Great quotes. Great PIF, thanks Riff Raff. Not in but..."That's my mother out there! [shooting at them]" Yeah, they all turn on ya sooner or later. [John Astin as Evil Roy Slade]"

Since I think these apply to our hobby....

"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda 'Empire Strikes Back'

Or with some razors that are just too dull....

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS" Gandalf 'LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring'

I'm just starting but would love to try MWF!

Top Bottom