What's new

PIF Mitchell's Wool Fat

I'm in! I've wanted to try MWF but I have been making my way through artisan soaps for now. I would use the $10 on some more shaving soap or a shaving stick. Thanks for the opportunity!

Apparently I need to start contributing instead of lurking - can't post in Order of the Fat :blush:. Been a few years since I started DE shaving, and just ran out of my initial load up on Mama Bear's soaps. MWF gets a lot of love here and would be a nice one to try next.

My sample of the Fat is almost out. While I didn't like the scent at first, then I had trouble lathering it, I have no found a great balance and this is my go to soap if my face is feeling irritated at all. Plus I've been wanting this ceramic dish for some time now, just could not justify the expense! Thanks for the PIF, clearly I'm IN!

$10 would be spent on on of those badger and blade boar brushes, been eyeing those lately!

Ok, just posted in the Order of the Fat Club. Would love to win the great pif and the opportunity to try the legendary MWF!

The $10 gift certificate would be icing on the cake. I might just have to order the MWF refill :laugh:

Top Bottom