What's new

Happy Fats-giving PIF

I'm in! Thank you for the contest. I am new to DE shaving and haven't had the chance to try the fat yet. I am thankful for all m,y friends and family.

Can we all take a quick timeout for a second? I'd like to acknowledge how awesome this PIF is, specifically due to it's thankfulness theme. PIFs are warm & fuzzy by nature, but this one takes the cake.

I'm in.

I'm thankful for my wife (who puts up with my shaving obsession) and my girls, who are among my greatest joy and greatest challenge...

i'm in.

I'm thankful for the wonderful 9 months that I spent with my first born son and can't wait to watch him grow up

Can we all take a quick timeout for a second? I'd like to acknowledge how awesome this PIF is, specifically due to it's thankfulness theme. PIFs are warm & fuzzy by nature, but this one takes the cake.

Awww. Thanks. You're gonna make me all weepy and stuff. :lol:

Seriously, though. This is what it means to be a part of this community. Ya gotta give something back. I'm not being magnanimous, I am just being a contributing member. I encourage everyone to do a PIF. You'd be surprised how good it makes you feel.

Count me in. I am grateful for my family's health. I know I am not the only one, but at the end of the day, its all that matters.

I'm in. I'm thankful for my wife, the only person I know that would be willing to back me all the way to jail if she was asked. She would literally do anything for me

I'm in! I am grateful for all of the generous folks here at B&B. Your knowledge has helped me dive confidently into wet shaving, with my first shave this morning!

I'm in. Never tried it.
I'm thankful for my job. My family, friends. And the fact that my friend is going to try his first wet shave this afternoon, pretty cool. Always fun to have someone who you can actually in real life see face-to-face and talk bout shavin

I am definitely in. I am thankful for all my family and sports for keeping me entertained. Thanks for the generous offer

Top Bottom