What's new

PIF Black Sheep White Sheep

Quite a few BnB members are familiar with Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap. Many like it. Many have never tried it. This is your chance, whether you love da Fat or have never tried it. Or, if you hate it, but want to give it another chance.

Some of the fans hang out at The Order of the Fat in Brotherhoods--

The Order of the Fat

This PIF is inspired by MWF. There is a black open comb razor from West Coast Shaving (The two black boxes); Mitchell's Wool Fat bathing soap (The box with the two cute sheep); Slick Devil Pomade; A white blade bank; a Kent comb (black); a cute little lambkin (Lanny's cousin); and a puck of da Fat with a ceramic bowl.

Entering the PIF is easy. Reply here, "I'm in," or similar sentiments, and, for fun, let's name Lanny's cousin. You don't have to do the latter, but if you have a name you like...then I'll put it up for a vote in a new PIF.

And of course, this PIF has Lanny's approval. Right Lanny?

"B-a-a-a-a!"

And here, my friends of the blade and of the badger, is the loot:

pif717.jpg

Everyone is eligible as long as you can receive postage...even the space station.

I leave for Gen Con next Tuesday, so the winner will be declared Sunday night, 7/6. The winner will be chosen using random.org.

May da Fat be with you.

Anyone know why the image of Lanny from Photobucket won't load?

Last edited:
I've always wanted to try the mitchell's wool fat shave soap. It's hard for me to find soaps that work good for my skin and water here.

For a girl Trista
For a boy Angus

I'm in.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

I'm getting fat so my son may think it's funny to use da fat. I've never tried it so I'm in. Thanks for the chance to try it

Wow, such a great PIF. I have a puck of the fat, good stuff once you figure it out.

I'm not in (because I have so much already) but I have a feeling the winner is in for quite a treat.

Oops. I forgot something. I left out a cool, I think, part...a Whipped Dog 30mm Black Badger knot, sunk an extra 5mm in a black resin handle.

brush.jpg

Attachments

• brush.jpg
    brush.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
I'm in! :thumbsup: All that stuff would be a new experience for me. :yesnod:

The best name ever, "Crowbar"! :em2300:

When my son was born I wanted to name him Dagger, but my wife said no. :nono:

I'm in! MWF has always been on my short list, but I am working through three other soaps at the moment.

Name: Cecil

Top Bottom