What's new

GIVEAWAY! Challenge PIF - Can You Fffeeeeelll The Difference?!?

Challenge PIF - Can You Fffeeeeelll The Difference?!?

Same blade, difference packaging, and yet, there is something different about the blade. Can you fffeeeeelll it?!? Here are 2 Versions of the same excellent Gillette Platinum Blade ready to be put to the rigorous shave test!! Do they feel the same, is there any difference; maybe there is, maybe there ain't!! The fun is trying these for yourselves!! And just for the why-nots, let's toss in the SuperMax Blue Diamond Platinum to see how it stands up against Gillette Platinum Blades!!

Gillette_Platinums_1_of_2.jpg

A huge Thank You to @Space_Cadet for 100 of the Blue Box White Letter Gillette Platinum Blades, and to @Tathlum for 100 White Box Blue Letter Gillette Platinum Blades and the SuperMax Blue Diamond Platinum Blades!! That makes 300 Platinum Blades to send out!!

Participants can choose 1, 2 or 3 of any one kind of Platinum, up to 6 Platinum Blades in Total. Mix and Match these Platinum Blades, and put them to the test against each other.

To make it easier to keep track of which Gillette Platinum is which, since there are no markings to differentiate them, I will place a Black Dot on the Blue Box White Letter Gillette Platinum Blades, and a Silver Dot on the White Box Blue Letter Gillette Platinum Blades.

Gillette_Platinums_2_of_2.jpg

This Challenge PIF is open to any and all (International and CONUS B&B'ers)!!

There are certain rules that apply:
  • You must have 10 quality posts (if you don't have 10, get posting!!)
  • You're willing to post about your fffeeeeelllings about these blades in this thread
  • Have great fun trying these Platinum Blades

How to sign up for this Challenge PIF?
  • Post "I'm In!!" or "I'm Blue Without Platinue-m!!" or "Seriously, Just Send Me The Blades!!"
  • Don't wait, immediately after posting your intent to participate in this Challenge, send a PM to me with:
  • . Your Name
  • . Complete Mailing Address (I'm in the US, so if you're international, please include your Country with your mailing address)
  • . And how many of each blade you would like.
The PIF Phase will begin NOW and run until I run out of blades or requests stop coming in or I wander off and get involved in something else.

The Challenge Phase begins whenever you receive your lot of Platinum Blades!! Please remember to post that you've received the Blades (either in this thread or as a PM to me).

Top Bottom