What's new

PIF Black Sheep White Sheep

Awesome PIF!! I am in please. I have never tried MWF but have been curious and tempted a few times.

As for the name, I would have to go with Stewie.

I'm already in, but didn't pick a name. Brian or Mark wouldn't be a good ones.

Now I think Lenny's brother might be Lano or Lahno.

I love this PIF. However, if I end up with it (unlikely, but possible), I would be more than happy to have the floppy brush.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ha. Actually, MY brush is floppy. I didn't have the handle drilled. I expect the brush in the PIF to be un-floppy.

I love this PIF. However, if I end up with it (unlikely, but possible), I would be more than happy to have the floppy brush.

The PIF winner to be posted about 10pm Pacific, tonight, Sunday 8/6. I'll PM the winner for a mailing address. Good luck.

The PIF winner to be posted about 10pm Pacific, tonight, Sunday 8/6. I'll PM the winner for a mailing address. Good luck.
Regardless of the outcome, you have been very generous. Thanks for sharing with the forum.

And the winner is...Mac75! Congratulations Mac. I've PM'ed you for a mailing address. I will get the PIF in the mail this week. Your lambkin, Lanny's cousin, is hearby named Mutton.
I'm saving the other name suggestions as the base for another PIF in September. Look for it mid month. I leave next week for Gen Con, then on to Paris for my first trip to Europe, then back for hobby and game distributor's convention...also in Indiana like Gen Con, directly on to Baltimore, then back to Seattle. Pant, pant. THEN, I will launch the next PIF.
I would like to thank all of you for participating. I owe so much to BnB.

May da Fat be with you!

Oh, hey Mac, if you feel like it, post some reviews on the items. And all you MWF lovers and wannabe's, let's hang at the Order of the Fat.

Top Bottom