What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

I just had too ...I watched the Expendables 3 this afternoon. It was entertaining, cheesy as expected but I knew that going in.

Unbroken - it was the most awe-inspiring and disturbing movie all at once...I came away with the understanding that I complain too much

I watched The Interview on you tube. I rate it at 0.037 stars. There really was no need for all the fuss. Its that bad. Of course its Just my opinion and I take full responsability for it.

Rick

Quigley Down Under. I've got boys on holiday break, and I am taking them through my childhood - we recently finished the Star Wars Trilogy.

Up next - Ghost Busters.

Just watched "Boyhood" on the long flight back to Japan. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a film so much.

I came close to switching it off when it started with "Yellow" from Coldplay though...

Star Trek Into Darkness
I quite enjoyed the first one. This one was just as well done but had me thinking Why Bother all the way through. Kirk and Spock were just annoying. Urban is trying toooo hard to be Bones and with all due respect to a good performance by Cumberbatch, he was no Khan.

Magnificent Seven
Watched with son. Good, but not as great as I recalled it. Saw snippets of True Grit over the weekend, now I'm scared to watch the whole thing in case that is worse in reality than in memory.

The Interview.

Not worth all the hullabaloo, imo.

I watched The Interview on you tube. I rate it at 0.037 stars. There really was no need for all the fuss. Its that bad. Of course its Just my opinion and I take full responsability for it.

Rick

i maintain that Sony concocted the hack thing just to generate interest in the movie. they knew they had a steaming pile from the get-go

I watched John Carter. it was ok, and anyone not familiar with ERB's work would enjoy it. as a ERB fanboi, i wasn't.

i maintain that Sony concocted the hack thing just to generate interest in the movie. they knew they had a steaming pile from the get go.
+1 ... I thought it was a publicity stunt from the beginning.

Even the FBI has concluded that it was an inside job.

Top Bottom