What's new

What's this skinny brush?

I was watching some old Tom Selleck movies (Jessie Stone series) and there is a brief shave scene where he's using a long, skinny handled brush (looks like a lady's makeup brush) to paint some really thin, sad and bubbly suds on his face. You can see part of what looks like a DE razor on the sink - but I've never seen anyone lather up like this before :letterk1:
TinyBrush1.jpg

TinyBrush2.jpg

Maybe it actually is a makeup brush? Looks like one in the screen caps imho.

I bought a short stubby kabuki brush with way more width and a bit more loft than the thing pictured for a travel kit and it whips up a solid lather, good as most honestly.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I bought the Jessie Stone DVD’s to watch and haven’t watched them yet. I will have to keep an eye out when I do watch them. Maybe it is a travel brush that folds into itself. It looks like a Flare Tip on the sink.

I bought the Jessie Stone DVD’s to watch and haven’t watched them yet. I will have to keep an eye out when I do watch them. Maybe it is a travel brush that folds into itself. It looks like a Flare Tip on the sink.
It's in one of the last of the series - #8 I think. Let me know how you like the movies. I really enjoyed them.

Top Bottom