What's new

If Your Favourite Shaving Soap Was A Woman

AOS sandalwood would be Sophia Vergara.

Cheers, Todd

Todd,
I must respectfully disagree...or, as they say in the bronx, "wit all due respect".

Sophia is far too voluptuous, too spicy by half and much, much too fun to be AOS Sandalwood. Gonna think on this one. And by the way guys...where are the pics? No pics, it didn't happen.

proxy.php

Well, you may be right. I do have a cake of vintage English Leather that has a bit more "spice" to it than AOS. However, I am afraid there may be nothing out there that can really compare to Sophia. At least sandalwood sounds exotic.:biggrin1:

Cheers, Todd

Working class, laughed at at first, but when given a chance, proves to be a most solid performer...

Arko is Susan Boyle

$susan-boyle-300x216.jpg

Tabac would be Bea Arthur.

Anyone who objects isn't man enough for her.

Haha, I think MWF reminds me of Betty White. Old and sweet, but not something I dont want to get into. Smells like an assisted living home.

Last edited:
Arko I guess would be the hardworking maid. Does her job day in and day out consistently. Plus the scent of Arko reminds me of laundry detergent!

Sabrina Ferilli is like Cella, creamy, Italian, the soap at the next door, and a reference point. :biggrin1:

Mods,
If you see my wife's mac address, please ban it from this site. If she sees this post, then I'll never get to visit Italy.

Mr Dentini,
You might appreciate this quote. Sophia Loren is reputed to have said:

"Everything I am, I owe to pasta."
proxy.php

oakeshot :) all the italians grow up eating pasta but there's only one Sophia:

$sofia5.jpg

:)
mods, you'd better ban all women's mac addresses, just to be safe :)

Arko is Katy Perry - common as muck, but very talented and can keep you entertained indefinitely. Plus curves in all the right places.
proxy.php

Top Bottom