What's new

B&B LE Watch!

B

bluefoxicy

I'm amused, 2 more have gone since I ordered. 63 left in stock...

Guys what's the deadline? It might take people a month to balance out their finances you know, a full accounting cycle (two paychecks, all expenses for the month, collect the remaining money). This news came down quick and a lot of people figured June or July they'd have to put their chip in the pot. We don't need anyone taking a loan off their 401(k) or something just to pull this off.

Don't need anyone mortgaging their houses. I mean collecting $28,800 plus $1200 shipping from 100 people is a big deal...

Also guilty as I am, people should keep a bit of extra cash on hand :001_unsur *goes to correct his overextended finances*

Found this photo on WUS forum

proxy.php

Just imagine the blued hands and ostrich strap :001_wub:

Any way to move this to the General Discussion section, may attract more people who are interested, but didn't necessarily sign up when originally posted. I realy would like to see this go through.

Hey Guys,

New member here, but I couldn't miss out on this one! Order Placed

Can't wait. The watch is a beauty.

Now come one guys, only 22 orders more. (And then 40 more)

Derek

Slaglerock and tswebster have put the hard word on me. I'm very tempted to order!

Ok, fine, convinced. I'll order tomorrow when I'm not on my stoopid iphone

Any way to move this to the General Discussion section, may attract more people who are interested, but didn't necessarily sign up when originally posted. I realy would like to see this go through.

Also, has there been anything on the B/S/T, recently or otherwise? Maybe that's against protocol; but if not, seems to be a good place to catch a broader audience (and in a buying frame of mind!:biggrin1:).

I am embarrassed. Why did people bother saying they wanted one and don't pony up for it when asked?
I thought this group was made up of gentlemen.:cursing::cursing::cursing:

I really want that watch!!!

I didn't sign up for one. I just wanted to say it looks much better in real life than it does in the mock up. Pretty cool.

K.T.

I'm curious about the finish of the case. Is it polished, shiny stainless steel or more of a matte effect?

- Chris

The watched pictured above looks amazing. I prefer the black hands to blue, especially since the numbers and other markings on the face are black.

-Andy

the watch looks great in those pics! I'm not personally a watch guy(I own an Omega that I love and a pocket watch that was my great grandfathers, thats all), but that picture makes me very tempted to own one.

Top Bottom