What's new

B&B LE Watch!

So when are we going to know if this thing is a go? I skipped on a recent Christopher Ward sale to purchase the B&B watch and it now sounds in jeopardy.

We need everyone who said they wanted one to pony up the cash. The watchmaker will not purchase the materials until he has a guarantee of payment.

Gents, the sooner we get your monies, the sooner we can place the order.

We need everyone who said they wanted one to pony up the cash. The watchmaker will not purchase the materials until he has a guarantee of payment.

It didn't take this long to get to 100 "I want one" votes... :001_rolle

Do we have a mockup picture of the strap color/design? I don't know much about watches but I'm trying to convince myself that I need a new watch...and I definitely don't have an idea of how a white ostrich strap will look with this watch...

I voted yes but didn't expect to have to find the cash quite so soon but am still in but I have one question. What colour will the strap be? I didn't imagine having a white one actually and not sure how that'll look as I've never seen an ostrich (or a fake one) or a strap made from one. Does anybody have a link or pic to anything it might look like?

I voted yes but didn't expect to have to find the cash quite so soon but am still in but I have one question. What colour will the strap be? I didn't imagine having a white one actually and not sure how that'll look as I've never seen an ostrich (or a fake one) or a strap made from one. Does anybody have a link or pic to anything it might look like?

Not a white strap. The strap will be cognac colored.

In other words, if there aren't 100 watches ordered, no order?

B

bluefoxicy

Well, work upgraded me to Windows Vista and I have an analog clock on my desktop. I'm learning to read it...slowly... and I like it, it gives me a better sense of sub-hour times because it's visualized. Takes a bit of thought but I'm getting it.

So of course, I grabbed $300 from savings and threw it down on this watch today. Now I just have to hope everyone else orders theirs so I can get my hands on my first watch in ... 10? 12 years?

I get the feeling the actual money's going to slowly trickle in over a month as people mess with their finances. We don't see everyone buying NOW because they're waiting for pay day.

By the way, 65 left in stock :thumbup: hurry up boys or you'll miss it.

Thanks Chris. I'm glad you were able to sneak that one past the wife. :lol:

Her immediate question was, "Why do you need another watch?" My response, "Well, it's just like YOU NEED another pair of shoes!" Then I get the "you're in trouble look" that triggers something along the lines of . . . "Ok, well it's really more of a I want another watch, please can I have it, . . . please?" That begging along with several hours of yard work in the flower beds worked out for me. Nothing like a little groveling for shaving stuff, or in this case, a new watch.

Her immediate question was, "Why do you need another watch?" My response, "Well, it's just like YOU NEED another pair of shoes!" Then I get the "you're in trouble look" that triggers something along the lines of . . . "Ok, well it's really more of a I want another watch, please can I have it, . . . please?" That begging along with several hours of yard work in the flower beds worked out for me. Nothing like a little groveling for shaving stuff, or in this case, a new watch.

:lol: I realize that it sometimes is convenient to be the only source of income in the family. Makes less of a discussion ... but also less money to play with :001_unsur

Don't remember if I voted or not, but either way I just ordered: the cognac color put it over the top (was just thinking the other day it would be nice to have something with that coloring to go with my cognac AE shoes and belt), and it's a sweet looking watch; way cool! :001_cool:

Top Bottom