What's new

FS 45mm PANTOR SEAHORSE WATCH (new - never used) / Watch DEN Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: 45mm PANTOR SEAHORSE WATCH - BFX special listing
Never used Still in all plastic wraps / Brand New
Blue / Black

Carry Case/Storage and all info / cards

The mission of Pantor is to further the great tradition of mechanical timepieces by offering purpose-built instruments that feature innovative and original design solutions. The premier model is a mechanical dive watch with an emphasis on utility. In keeping with the tenet of "form follows function", every design and engineering decision was based on how to maximize the usability and efficiency of each component.

Movement: Miyota 9015, stable Japanese automatic winding movement with a 28.800 beat rate and estimated 40 hours power reserve, with hacking feature and quickset date.
Have to many automatics / "time" to give it a "hand" to leave
Sweet quality and detail on the long lasting time keeper
Bullet proof Miyota 9015 movement
Blue / Black

Movement: Miyota 9015, stable Japanese automatic winding movement with a 28.800 beat rate and estimated 40 hours power reserve, with hacking feature and quickset date.

Case & Band: 316L surgical grade stainless steel with brushed finish, screw down crown, gas escape valve at 9, diameter 45mm, 16mm thickness, 120 click unidirectional divers bezel. 24mm wide stainless steel bracelet with 15 separate screwed links and clasp with 6 step micro adjustment. Glass: 4mm sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inside.

more info > Seahorse blue bezel | pantorwatch - https://www.pantorwatches.com/product-page/seahorse-blue-bezel

Movement : " Miyota 9015, stable Japanese automatic movement "with a 28.800 beat rate and about 40 hours power reserve.
• Case material: 316L stainless steel with brushed finish
• Case diameter:45mm
• Case thickness:16mm
• Glass: Sapphire Crystal
• Valve at 9H
• Screw Down Crown
• Dial & Hands: Swiss C3 SuperLumiNova
• Bracelet: 24mm with 15pcs links separately and 6 step micro-adjustment
• Water-resistant:1000m(3300feet)
• Net Weight:286g

Note: plastic is still all over the watch including the dial/ plastic on dial has some air bubbles
Bought it, never touched it..
Too many...
Yep, I have also W.A.D .

Please tell me, what goes better with a great razor that a great watch?
Those of you without W.A.D. ..good for you...Stick with R.A.D.
Both is BAD... But damn fun...
I use to have MAD ( Motorcycle AD) hitting the AD trifecta

Super Priced....
$490
CONUS only
Ships Free
Paypal F/S
PM me for any questions or more pics...

And thanks for viewing this listing.
Quick, what time is it & don't look the computer or the cable box....
Huge thanks to B & B for giving us this great listing option on this stellar forum.
Immensely Appreciated

Thank,
BFX

PSH_A.jpg
PSH_B.jpg
PSH_C.jpg
PSH_E.jpg
PSH_F.jpg
PSH_G.jpg
PSH_D.jpg
PSH_H.jpg
PSH_A2.jpg