2.) Swiss ETA 6497 Manual Movement
3.) Sapphire Crystal Face
4.) Blued hour/minute hands
5.) Sub-dial seconds w/red second hand
6.) Individually serial #'ed 1-100
7.) B&B Badger head logo on the crown
8.) Assembled in the USA
9.) Ostrich Pattern Strap
10.)Blued screws, etc on the movement (may or may not happen due to the low price point, but we're working on it.)

This watch is only $288, $12 shipping domestically, $35 internationally, order now as only 100 will be made. To reserve,click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so when is your credit card hit for one of these? Immediately or do you pay in 3 months when they're ready?

Good question, Kevan...I wondered that, too. Other B&B items I have ordered were charged when the initial "store" purchase was made. I'm interested in a watch....everything I read about Bernhardt watches is positive.

Man, I wish!
This watch looks pretty sweet. Love the custom choices and sounds like a nice piece. Enjoy it all!
Sometimes being a teacher with his own kids sucks...but then I get off the computer and get back to it and forget the things I wish I could have and it's all good again. I hope you all have a blessed Easter!:thumbup1:

Would somebody please help me with the ordering process. Do I order the watch itself or a gift certificate? Do I use PayPal or some other method? I apologize if this seems like adumb question, but I can't seem to get through the process.

Would somebody please help me with the ordering process. Do I order the watch itself or a gift certificate? Do I use PayPal or some other method? I apologize if this seems like adumb question, but I can't seem to get through the process.

Follow the link in the first post. Add your quantity to the cart and check out.

Thanks Andrew, I guess I'm confused if I am supposed to buy a gift certificate, or just check out using PayPal? But I think my order went through.

Just doing a little research. I believe I have a Swiss Army watch with the same ETA Movement. If so, this will be a phenominal watch. The movement is very tough, has a good power reserve, and is about as accurate as my Omega Seamaster--which is to say very accurte. This is a very good deal.

Is there any estimate on the accuracy of these kind of watches? This will be my first manual and I have no idea on how good they usually are.

Top Bottom