What's new

B&B LE Watch!

A couple of questions that I'm sure are answered earlier in the thread...

1) What is the size?

2) What was the final pricing?

Thanks in advance.

I'd love to buy this watch, but I have too many already according to my wife. Mechanical watches are great. I have a number of Swiss self-winding and mechanical watches, and they're all great. Expect to have it cleaned/oiled every 6-7 years, but it's something you can give to your son lobg after you can't get batteries for your quartz watches.

I logged into this thread thinking it was a watch for the arrival of the B&B LE brushes only to find it is about a "real" watch.

I ordered a brush. Have they not been delivered to you guys in the U.S. yet?
Then I guess I'll have to wait quite a while more as mine is going all the way to Sweden...
Maybe I'll go for the watch, very nice looking indeed.

Austin,
I just came across this thread (sorry, I've been having to much fun other places in the forums) X-Cart says their are 50 available... is this true? if so I'm getting one!

Mike

This is very confusing... It says in checkout "Orders for 2009 Limited Edition brushes made using PayPal will be cancelled." So I went to get a gift certificate... the available amounts are $10,000.00 to $10,000.01... I want one of these watches, but I'm not willing to pay $10,000 for it! :LOL:

Just looking for clarification, that if I do send money via PayPal it will be OK.

Mike

B

bluefoxicy

Now if only I could find a sterling-silver-plated steel-case center-wind sapphire-window alarm clock with a day and a half movement...

I know, I'm ridiculous :3

Urm.. I was at the checkout counter and then this appeared..

Delivery method
Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location.

Can't proceed after that...

Btw, if I can make an order, can I reserve Number 88 / 100?

One of my other passions is watches - and this one appears to be a good value...mechanical movement, sapphire crystal etc. However it's a bit to small for my taste. Too bad it's not 45-48MM with an automatic movement.

Top Bottom