What's new

B&B <3's Saint Sue PIF

I'm new to B&B and never had the pleasure of dealing with Sue. But from the way you all fondly speak of her I know that she will truly be missed.

As a cancer survivor myself I thought it was important to make a contribution in Sues name.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Tony

Thank you Tony. Did you also want to be considered for the prizes?

I'm new to B&B and never had the pleasure of dealing with Sue. But from the way you all fondly speak of her I know that she will truly be missed.

As a cancer survivor myself I thought it was important to make a contribution in Sues name.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Tony

Welcome to the Badger & Blade. Glad to have you here.

My donation has been made. Please count me in. I'm Steve Spackman / Kcaps on the donation list. I am also raising money for prostate cancer research through Movember, so I hope we can all raise a load of money!

Well, we're just about to the end of this thing, folks. I hope to see a lot more entries before Sunday, but this has already been a great success. My spreadsheet says we have 56 people entered to win the prizes... and that's not counting the people who contributed to Sue's fund but opted out of the winnings. Good show, all of you. Now let's see if we can hit $6000 before Sunday!

Donated- as Allison Sly (Duamuteffe)

Please include me in the drawing; my husband would have an absolute paroxysm of joy if all that stuff ended up on our doorstep. He's been making his soap and blade samples last for months :)

A member cmiwa offered me 330.00 for the B&B LE 2008 which I had in a separate offer. He has donated the money and please David enter him in the drawing..... He put this over 6000.00 so kudos to CMIWA....

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
A member cmiwa offered me 330.00 for the B&B LE 2008 which I had in a separate offer. He has donated the money and please David enter him in the drawing..... He put this over 6000.00 so kudos to CMIWA....

Way to go cmiwa!:thumbup:

Scott

Top Bottom