What's new

B&B <3's Saint Sue PIF

Woo-Hoo!
Okay and DanOK gets the sixth shave stick!
But there's still a week to go guys so let's get the donations coming in for this great cause!

Congrats to all the shave stick winners, and to Dan for the PIF in a PIF.... but the real winner.... I don't need to say it

Here is my donation: a tub of my lavender shaving cream soap, three samples of my shaving cream soap (key lime, rose, and Vostok), and two bars of my bath & body soap (Ceres' Bar and Cedarwood-Lemongrass). David tells me this will go to the second prize winner. Let us loosen those wallets :wink:

View attachment 131318

Nice addition to loot box #2.

I've been meaning to ask you. Do you cook this stuff up in big vats in Matthews? Don't your neighbors complain? Or do you source it from mysterious places overseas. Just askin.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but we appear to be losing steam. Lets be the little engine that could.

Well lets get this going again! With all the generosity shown here I had to go back and donate a bit more. It doesn't hurt to skip a few morning starbucks and give that money to this great cause.

Marc

That's the spirit, Marc!

Come on everbody... $20 is a small price to pay for the possibility of winning a complete, huge, and enviable shave den. And even if you don't win, you'll have honored Sue's memory and helped to fund the research to finally stamp out this awful disease!

Hi All,

I work with mdex (Marc) and he has inspired me to join your fine community.

I am a new here and am touched to see that there are actually caring people still left in this world. Bravo to all.

I have made a donation and look forward to many more years on this board.

Wd.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Hi All,

I work with mdex (Marc) and he has inspired me to join your fine community.

I am a new here and am touched to see that there are actually caring people still left in this world. Bravo to all.

I have made a donation and look forward to many more years on this board.

Wd.

Could not have been a better 1st post. Welcome and way to go.

Scott

Last edited:
Shave sticks were posted out this morning!

Only four days to go before this PIF closes. Id like to see a little more action going on before the end but I really want to say a huge thanks to everyone who's given already.
We had a lady in from the Marie Keating Foundation into college today to talk to use about cancer. They go around places to give talks and to raise cancer awareness and to inform people of the facts and how to check themselves.

I'm new to B&B and never had the pleasure of dealing with Sue. But from the way you all fondly speak of her I know that she will truly be missed.

As a cancer survivor myself I thought it was important to make a contribution in Sues name.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Tony

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I'm new to B&B and never had the pleasure of dealing with Sue. But from the way you all fondly speak of her I know that she will truly be missed.

As a cancer survivor myself I thought it was important to make a contribution in Sues name.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Tony

That is the spirit, thank you very much.:thumbup: And a big welcome to B&B. Time is almost up, GO! GO! GO!

Top Bottom