What's new

B&B <3's Saint Sue PIF

Thank you David,

Congratulations to the winner's.

Most importantly, Thank you to all who contributed! :a14:

My wife also would like to extend a large "Thank You from her heart"

Oh an apologies to all those who's ears are ringing :lol:

Ya shoulda read the warning label on the back of the PIF.
ya know: warning- this PIF may contain nuts :lol:

I am humbled beyond words. My heartfelt thanks to David for such a wonderful idea and all the hard work in running the PIF. Thank you to all who contributed to the Susan G. Komen fund and for honoring the life and memory of St. Sue.

I never expect to win any sort of drawings or contests. In this case it really didn't matter to win or lose because the cause underlying the PIF was the most important and should be.

As I digest the news of winning such an amazing PIF my mind is whirling with how to best honor the memory of Sue and the generosity of B&B.

Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you to everyone involved and for all the donations, and a huge personal thanks for organizing this PIF to _MementoMori_ !!!

Congrats to the winners of the PIF, and also a big congrats to all those that donated! It's great to see how so many can come together to support a loved one, especially when said support is from people you've only met or had limited in person association with!

I know there are those critical of the internet and say it's a waste of time, and that you don't form actual friendships with people on the internet, but how sorely wrong those folks are and I feel sad for them.

I've had personal experience with folks I've never met in person that have supported me through my life when my health took a turn for the worst for a time. I still have a plaque to this day to remind me of them, and would gladly call them friends, though I may have never met them! :thumbup:

Congratulations winners!

Most importantly thank you for handling this:thumbup1:

Maybe another post of pictures so folks can see what a never ending supply looks like.

Congratulations to whereisandy and eptreyg! Enjoy your winnings.

The true winners however, are the Komen foundation, Sue's memory and the membership of B&B. We raised over $6K in memory of a wonderful woman for a wonderful cause. This is another fine example of the quality of gentleman and ladies that frequent B&B! :thumbup1:

Congratulations to whereisandy and eptreyg! Enjoy your winnings.

The true winners however, are the Komen foundation, Sue's memory and the membership of B&B. We raised over $6K in memory of a wonderful woman for a wonderful cause. This is another fine example of the quality of gentleman and ladies that frequent B&B! :thumbup1:

I cannot say this any better. Contratulations to the winners, and the memory of Sue.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Congrats to the winners and congrats to MomentoMori for putting together this astounding PIF.

To the people who donated to the Sue Fund, to those of you who donated prizes to the prize-pool, you are all to be commended for the truly extraordinary effort in raising over $6,000.00 for breast cancer research.

Add in the almost $3,000.00 raised for Operation Smile earlier this year and I would say that Badger and Blade made a fine showing in 2010 in demonstrating the kind of people our membership is comprised of.

We should all feel a sense of pride at what we have, and can, accomplish when we come together as a community. It is simply, in a word, amazing.

This is truly one for the B&B history books.

Well Done. :thumbup1:

Congrats to the winners and congrats to MomentoMori for putting together this astounding PIF.

To the people who donated to the Sue Fund, to those of you who donated prizes to the prize-pool, you are all to be commended for the truly extraordinary effort in raising over $6,000.00 for breast cancer research.

Add in the almost $3,000.00 raised for Operation Smile earlier this year and I would say that Badger and Blade made a fine showing in 2010 in demonstrating the kind of people our membership is comprised of.

We should all feel a sense of pride at what we have, and can, accomplish when we come together as a community. It is simply, in a word, amazing.

This is truly one for the B&B history books.

Well Done. :thumbup1:

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! :thumbup1:

The winners are all boxed up. I have my desktop back!

Guys, look for me to ship either today or Wednesday. It depends on how hectic things get for me today.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. There's nothing unique in what I did though. Many of you would have done the exact same thing. It's just that I had the idea first.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
My Pifs to winner two will go out on Tuesday. I will ship USPS priority box.

Scott

Top Bottom