What's new

What is the equivalent Plisson (direct) size as the L'Occitane Plisson?

If I had to replace my L'O Plisson (current production) with one direct from Plisson, which one is it? My L'O is doing fine, but I'm wondering what the sizing number is direct from their site.

I don't know how L'O brushes are sized, but my Plisson direct is a size 12 in synthetic. I've been told it's a 22mm. It's my favorite brush among my stable of ten.

As others have said, it's only available in one size. Size 12. It's the same size as the L'Occitane brush, but the knot is slightly more bulb-shaped. At least mine was.

Plisson only carries one synthetic knot, which is a size 12. Here is a link to the Plisson size chart:

http://blaireauxplisson.com/en/content/9-size-chart

Hover your cursor over the brush to read the numbers. Hint: Change your language to French to get the chart to read in mm.

$plissons2.JPG

The knots are identical. Any perceived difference is due to camera angle and/or the fact that the Plisson brush (right) has been used a lot more than the L'Occitane brush on the left. OF course, there is also a small amount of variation between individual knots.

--Bob

Top Bottom