What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

x + y. My wife was tearing up fairly constantly after the 19.06 minute mark! (I know this because my daughter was amazed at how quickly her mother was invested in the film & demanded that I pause it to check the time)

I caught the last 20 minutes of Annie Hall on PBS last night. After the film ended, they did a 30 minute commentary about the movie which was pretty interesting, especially focusing on the famous "Cocaine Sneeze" scene, which was really an accident and ad-libbed. After it was decided to keep the sneeze scene, Woody Allen had to re-edit a lot of the following scenes because test audiences wouldn't stop laughing.

I hope I can catch this again soon, so I can watch it in its entirety.

Blue Velvet- umm, while I like weird and quirky, I am not sure this movie even had a point?...?

Blue Ruin- it was okay, but not a lot going on, no surprises or twists, or anything to motivate.

Apparently I was stuck on Blue this weekend.

Now Red and Red2 were good!

All 5 of us saw the newest Mission Impossible movie last night.

We had a Great time......Getting all 5 of us together is getting harder and harder...

Life Itself. Documentary about the film critic Roger Ebert, based on his memoir. :thumbdown

I think he'd get a chuckle out of it.

All joking aside it's a great documentary.

Mortdecai: It was a generally harmless caper comedy; by no means did any of the A-List cast cover themselves with glory, but the light material made for a humorous situation-comedy.

I was surprised by the R rating, as these types of comedies are generally more successful at the box-office with a PG-13 rating. It will be slightly edited to run on an endless loop on TBS / TNT shortly

I just watched MI 5. Awesome entry in the series. At least on par with Ghost Protocol. Supposedly they plan on filming MI6 already next summer. So far they have always needed a few years in between installments: 1996, 2000, 2006, 2011, 2015. Cruise can still play the part, because he has aged only 5 years over 19 years. At 53 he is in incredible shape and doesn't come across as too old for the part. Rebecca Ferguson was neck-snapping fantastic and hot, and Simon Pegg was again hilarious.

Mr Holmes is next on my summer movie list.

hotwheels

Chappie (2015),great movie!:thumbup:

proxy.php

Top Bottom