What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

HONDO

Reading about you guys watching Thor 3D, I felt compelled to dig out my old copy of one of John Wayne's best. It was filmed and shown in 3-D in the theaters in 1953.

Eye See You.

Great movie. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Stallone, Tom Berenger..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaVcJ9sAqqY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Faust. Nearly 90 years old, but some parts of it are pretty vivid. Those old German directors knew how to make a silent film.

Just watched Green Hornet, it seemed like a decent action movie. I don't remember much of the TV show from when I was a kid, but I'm sure the movie doesn't compare.

I've watched "Fright Night" several times over the past few weeks. I've always liked this movie.

I saw the trailer for the remake coming out later this summer. I won't pass judgement until I've actually seen the remake, but.....

Yeah, thats pretty much all I remembered about it. But I did find the movie to be a fun action-type movie, regardless of what it was based on.

I was joking man I just happen to be a huge Bruce fan.

I actually scoffed at the preview the first time I laid eyes on it. However, it turned out to be a damn decent movie. I was genuinely impressed.

Nosferatu.

It was okay (Max Schreck = creepiest looking Dracula EVER), but I liked Faust a little better. I think I may switch from F.W. Murnau to Fritz Lang for a while. There's something about those old German silent films that I find really interesting.

Top Bottom