What's new

Pistol Options?

May sound crazy but paintball will give you a new understanding of how/where to take cover and how to shoot from behind cover without taking hits. One or 2 hits from a paintball and you get cautious and aware really fast.
I agree, but the airsofts make less mess and provide the same benefits.:001_smile

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Plus, Airsoft guns are usually realistic reproductions of real guns that fit your regular holster, etc.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
About 100 years ago I babysat my nephews. They had paint ball guns. It was a beautiful fall day, and those 2 had on protective gear. I went out in a sweatshirt and asked them to shoot my torso, and they were thrilled, of course. My lovely War Department thought I was nuts, and as happens 100% of the time, she was correct! I screamed like a little girl and ran into the house. I was not yet on Coumadin at that point in my life, but it bruised!

So yes, think I will try this again someday, with padding. Tho the War Department may aim at more open areas of my body, as she has a wicked sense of humor!

About 100 years ago I babysat my nephews. They had paint ball guns. It was a beautiful fall day, and those 2 had on protective gear. I went out in a sweatshirt and asked them to shoot my torso, and they were thrilled, of course. My lovely War Department thought I was nuts, and as happens 100% of the time, she was correct! I screamed like a little girl and ran into the house. I was not yet on Coumadin at that point in my life, but it bruised!

So yes, think I will try this again someday, with padding. Tho the War Department may aim at more open areas of my body, as she has a wicked sense of humor!

BTDT.

I can give ya one better though. I played paintball with a group of people during a cold winter here once. The day we played, it was below freezing and we stayed outside with our gear. Paintballs are mostly water so..... I was wearing a very thick ski mask and had one of those paintballs glance off the top of my head. It wasn't even a solid hit, but still left a solid goose egg and I was done for the day.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
BTDT.

I can give ya one better though. I played paintball with a group of people during a cold winter here once. The day we played, it was below freezing and we stayed outside with our gear. Paintballs are mostly water so..... I was wearing a very thick ski mask and had one of those paintballs glance off the top of my head. It wasn't even a solid hit, but still left a solid goose egg and I was done for the day.
Ouch! Yep, you win!..... or lose, maybe?

I was definitely a loser that day. I've had a lot of goose eggs from various things, but I think that one was definitely the worst. On the bright side, at least it didn't hit me in the twins.

Top Bottom