What's new

No more Bigelow/Proraso at Bath & Body Works!

What do the words "brushless cream" mean? Just not recommended for use with brushes?

I've always taken it to mean that it is mean to be applied directly to the face, and probably will NOT lather up with a brush no matter how hard you try. Neutrogena has a brushless shave cream in pretty much every grocery store. Now, with Kiss My Face shave creams, they work both ways, apply right to the face or use with a brush.

-Mason

Perhaps this was a plot to get us to buy more Proraso thinking it will be discontinued like it was at Target. BTW If you did buy a half kilo or Proraso would you dispense straight out of that huge package/tube or decant it into something? If so what??

Hold on there peoples. The email says its not on the site. It does not say anything about the store it self. For you programmers out there: website=! brick and mortar store.

Hold on there peoples. The email says its not on the site. It does not say anything about the store it self. For you programmers out there: website=! brick and mortar store.

Please re-read the 1st e-mail I posted. The 2nd mentions that it is no longer on the web site, but the 1st mentioned that it will no longer be carried in the stores.

Regards,

Bob Eye
Dallas, TX

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Be gone with thee, heathen!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Proraso is highly over rated. There are way too many better products to spend the rest of your shaving days trying than to waste time and money on Proraso.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Proraso is highly over rated. There are way too many better products to spend the rest of your shaving days trying than to waste time and money on Proraso.
That's surely deserving of a YMMV, isn't it? There's loads of gents that have expressed a love for the product and that it delivers wonderful results for them. That's gotta count for something. I think there's a fair amount that do know that there are "better" (subjective) out there but at the price point and the perceived quality that is garnered that's a pretty tough one to argue simply by using a statement like that.

I was at the Topanga Canyon Mall Store last Sunday and they had a full display area for C.O. Bigalow. It included the Proraso. The mall is in Canoga Park, Ca. 91303

I live about 4 mi from that place LOL. Go to Fallbrook and Vanowen, where the Trader Joes is, they have a B&B, but I was scared of going in there (as a guy) so I dont know if they have it. Call them up.

This sucks. I went to the local B&BW, all gone! The sales girl tried to steer me towards the Anthony Logistics stuff. I told her no way would that stuff replace Proraso and I didn't buy any.

First Proraso and Target split up, then I hear the Proraso red is going away, and now this. I wonder if I should start hording the greens now...

Might very well indicate that B&B corporate is moving on from Bigelow for now, and that it will disappear from stores as inventory goes to zero. If I was a betting man, that's where my money would be.

Hey how does omega compare to proraso?, it's made in Italy and it's eucalyptus menthol based. Aren't they basically the same thing.

Clayton

I have a long life ahead of me. I won't tire of Proraso any time soon. Doesn't mean I can't try other stuff too along the way, but the extra tubes of Proraso I have definately won't go to waste.

-Mason

Top Bottom