What's new

It's Officiial: I've Been Chosen!

Sometimes when I whip up lather from no-name soap, I add a dash of Lilac Veg to the mix just to leaven things. Adds a nice note to the my morning song.

Sounds like a great idea! I bet it'd work very well with Mike's Natural Soap's unscented soap.

Unchosen. Just too "powdery" for me. May try it again then will PIF. Mother always said eat your veg, not wear it.

Sir, may I apply to join the merry band or must one be nominated & selected by the brethren? I have been previously chosen by the lotion and where it proudly. I was bequethed my grandfather's last unopened glass bottle of the Lilac Vegetal (1980's) and kept it unopened until a few years ago. I am using it sparingly now and when empty I will enshrine the bottle in my shave den. I also proudly splash The Cub! Recently, I added Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum. Might have to try the SR too!

I would gladly take the oath!

All Hail Viseguy! Hoorah!

Here it is: Viseguy's Porta-Veg.

full

Last edited by a moderator:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Sir, may I apply to join the merry band or must one be nominated & selected by the brethren? I have been previously chosen by the lotion and where it proudly. I was bequethed my grandfather's last unopened glass bottle of the Lilac Vegetal (1980's) and kept it unopened until a few years ago. I am using it sparingly now and when empty I will enshrine the bottle in my shave den. I also proudly splash The Cub! Recently, I added Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum. Might have to try the SR too!

I would gladly take the oath!

All are welcomed. The only requirement for membership in the Army is that you like the Veg.
If you do, it goes without saying that it likes you.

So the plastic bottle version has not chosen me...yet. I really want to like this stuff but can't get past the opening notes. A little searching reveals that decanting into glass may (will?) help. While at a swap meet this weekend I picked up this. Leather holder was a little "dusty" so I used some lexol on it and it softened the leather nicely. We'll see what happens.$veg 002.JPG$veg 001.JPG

Top Bottom