What's new

Cella Milano where have you been all my life?(review)

Maybe we should have a Cellatober, where we all use Cella sometime in October.
Sounds like a plan! I swear I've been using cella exclusively for the past 3-4 weeks and almost feel no need for anything else. Right now I'm still curious about the green bio version and see if it's just as good. Maybe when I'm halfway through my tub I'll pick it up.

I used Cella Red for the first time this morning. I liked it a lot. Not sure I bonded with the scent yet but sometimes those things change and grow on you.

proxy.php
Thanks for the update. Yeah scent wise I was the same with tobac but now I love the smell of it. How are those perma sharps by the way? I use mainly use Gillette Nacet,Persona lab blues and Voskods. Where would it fall sharpness wise?

Thanks for the update. Yeah scent wise I was the same with tobac but now I love the smell of it. How are those perma sharps by the way? I use mainly use Gillette Nacet,Persona lab blues and Voskods. Where would it fall sharpness wise?
I loved Tabac right off the bat and now the Cella is growing on me slowly.
I love the Perma-Sharps, second only to the Nacets and slightly ahead of the Astra SP's. I put the Voskhods in that top tier as well but behind those top three.

I love the Perma-Sharps, second only to the Nacets and slightly ahead of the Astra SP's.

I love Perma-Sharp and Nacet, Astra’s not so much. Anyway, if anyone reading this also loves any of these blades then Stock Up Now!!! All three, plus several more P&G/Gillette brands have moved production out of Russia to place like India, or China. I recently picked up 200 Russian Perma-Sharps to stock up. See highlighted area from this Amazon US screen shot

I love Perma-Sharp and Nacet, Astra’s not so much. Anyway, if anyone reading this also loves any of these blades then Stock Up Now!!! All three, plus several more P&G/Gillette brands have moved production out of Russia to place like India, or China. I recently picked up 200 Russian Perma-Sharps to stock up. See highlighted area from this Amazon US screen shot

I have stocked up on all the Russian blades I could (within reason) and have enough to last me awhile. I'm reasonably confident P&G will still be able to produce good blades in India or wherever but confess the Russian blades I've used the past year have been pretty special.

Top Bottom