What's new

It's a very Cella ( 3P) Christmas - CLOSED PIF

Got mine yesterday and tried the Cella out this morning. It makes a lot of lather with just a little bit of soap. I may have started with a bit too much water as it was on the foamy side but it firmed up after some swirling. The scent was very pleasing and though strong at first it tames down quickly. Very nice lather that was slick and stable. I'm betting a brick of this will be in my future! Thanks again for an awesome PIF.

Ok checking in with my post shave reports.

I started with the cella. I regret to say this was not my best shaver ever. But it's not the fault of the soap. The cella loaded so swiftly onto my brush and generated mountains of soft slick thick lather. The scent of almonds filled the air. Then I ruined it by being over zealous. Great soap, bad razor burn.

A few days later I tried the 3p. I found it was even quicker to load and made a slicker lather. Like the cella the scent was wonderful. And again I gave myself razor burn.

With great soaps like these in my stable, working on my technique will be even more pleasurable.

Ok checking in with my post shave reports.

I started with the cella. I regret to say this was not my best shaver ever. But it's not the fault of the soap. The cella loaded so swiftly onto my brush and generated mountains of soft slick thick lather. The scent of almonds filled the air. Then I ruined it by being over zealous. Great soap, bad razor burn.

A few days later I tried the 3p. I found it was even quicker to load and made a slicker lather. Like the cella the scent was wonderful. And again I gave myself razor burn.

With great soaps like these in my stable, working on my technique will be even more pleasurable.

Don't worry, you aren't the only one. After trying Cella for the first time last shave I got some bad irritation myself. Going to have to work and see if I can remedy that since I was having no irritation shaves previous.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Used the cella, worked great, rich lather and great almond smell. If your having problems the solution almost always is MORE PRODUCT:thumbup1:

Was out of the office yesterday, but my samples were waiting for me when I arrived this morning. Will try them out this week. Thanks!

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Used the 3 P today, nice stuff, great easy lather, nice smell, very nice shave. I think I'll 3017 this sample. Thanks for the great PIF.

Tried the 3P yesterday evening. Had a much more enjoyable shave than with the Cella. Wonderful scent and a nice rich thick and slick lather. I do believe I will be adding 3P to my rotation.

Awesome to hear guys.

With my 3P there was no scent at the start but after the first lather the scent came out to play.

Gave the Cella a try today. To me, it had more of a cherry scent and was a bit more difficult to lather than the P3 (although not hard - just in comparison to the P3). Seemed be dry and want a lot of water. Shaved nicely once I got enough water into it. Thanks so much for sharing these soaps!!!!

Gave the Cella a try today. To me, it had more of a cherry scent and was a bit more difficult to lather than the P3 (although not hard - just in comparison to the P3). Seemed be dry and want a lot of water. Shaved nicely once I got enough water into it. Thanks so much for sharing these soaps!!!!

I had the same experience. A little easier lather with the 3P and both were quite thirsty and both performed quite well.

Top Bottom