What's new

2000 Post PIF! Closed- thank you!

Alright gents, its getting stale here and we still have some time so its time to stir up the pot a bit.

Hint #2: Its a blend, not a single malt. I will edit the first post as well for future posters.

If you would like to change your guess please do so BUT please include your original guess as well. To that point, you can edit your original post or post again. Just let me know what your first guess was too because I'm enjoying hearing about all the difference scotch out there.

My original guess was Balvenie Doublewood.

My new guess with the new information will be The Famous Grouse. I've yet to try any blended scotch, but I've heard good things about that one.

My original guess was Balvenie Doublewood.

My new guess with the new information will be The Famous Grouse. I've yet to try any blended scotch, but I've heard good things about that one.
This is exactly how I was hoping this would be formatted. Thanks for being my example shavious. :thumbup1:

My original guess was Johnnie Walker and to be honest, that's just because it was the first to come to mind

My new guess would have to be Chivas Gold? I'm more of a Crown guy myself so I hope I'm not offending you :001_tt2:

My original guess was Johnnie Walker and to be honest, that's just because it was the first to come to mind

My new guess would have to be Chivas Gold? I'm more of a Crown guy myself so I hope I'm not offending you :001_tt2:
No sir, not offended in the least. :thumbup1:
Glad I could help :)

Also, I'm full of scotch recommendations if you're interested.
I may have to take you up on that. I've got a buddy who's obsessed with scotch so if I can reccomend something to him that would be neat. I'll shoot you a PM when this is all over.

Yes sir!! I am in!! I would guess Dewar's, been a long time since i had a drink (12 + years, better that way, trust me.). But it was always a go to, decent flavor, not too low brow by any means!!:)

My first guess was McCormicks. Not because I know anything about scotch. I googled the 10 worst scotches, and that was #1. I figured I'd hedge my bets and guess something no one else would. :001_tongu

I wouldn't know the difference in a single malt and a blend if you stuck me in a Blendtek with both bottles, so I'll just keep to my original guess. Hmmm... I wonder how well a whisky bottle would blend in the blendtek....

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom