What's new

It's a very Cella ( 3P) Christmas - CLOSED PIF

All the packages have been mailed on Monday. The people behind me in the line were not happy when I pulled all the envelopes out of my bag. :lol:

I taped them to cardboard and put them in bubble mailers and sent them via letter mail so they should be to their destinations not too long after the new year hopefully.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

All the packages have been mailed on Monday. The people behind me in the line were not happy when I pulled all the envelopes out of my bag. :lol:

I taped them to cardboard and put them in bubble mailers and sent them via letter mail so they should be to their destinations not too long after the new year hopefully.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
sounds good

same to you!

Mine arrived today, they smell incredible. Thank you!

Wow, that took a LONG time. Holidays I guess. Normally they would have been to you on the day after. If you let them air out you will be able to tell them apart by smell alone. The Cella has a nice scent but the 3p just smells like the base soap to me, maybe with a hint of almond.

I used the Cella today. I now understand the hype and am a believer! The soap is so soft that loading is no problem. It can handle a decent amount of water to create a super slick lather without sacrificing cushion. The lather was the best I've made, and the easiest. Today might have been the best shave thus far. Thx again!

Ok, first shave with the Cella. First off, I want to say that the smell is WONDERFUL! Now, on to the performance... I may catch flack for this, but I may have just had one of the worst shaves I've had in a while. Granted, I may just need to work on how to build a good lather with Cella. However, I feel like I built a very thick, rich lather. It did have a tremendous slickness to it, but it just didn't seem to provide cushion and protection. Maybe I'm just used to my ToBS. I'm not letting this deter me from continuing to try with Cella. As I said, I love this scent and I very much want Cella to work for me. I tend to shave every other day, so in a couple of days, I'll try the 3P.

Top Bottom