What's new

PIF: Soaps. Soaps. Alum. and more Soaps

Hey B&B Community.
I recently came across a large PIF from a neighbor so wanted to do my second PIF in the B&B lodgings.

All these items belong(ed) to me and are not from another PIF I got so I can vouch for their usage and quality. All are safe to use and personally speaking, super spectacular soaps to use.

If you have any questions, please ask in PM.

My wife took the photos so there will be delay if you need additional pics as I am currently away from the lot listing but will be shipped as soon as possible.

I will try my best to watch this thread actively to give an update BUT please check if someone has posted a message here for their interest.

First to respond w/interest in this tread, gets it all. You will be responsible for shipping in USD currency via PayPal.
My only condition is out of trust and integrity, you will not be selling/trading any items listed.

A)::-(3) Haslinger - New - Unopened - (2) Original; (1) Aloe
B)::-(1) Hasinger - Used Once - (1) Original
C)::-(1) 3P - Used Once - (1) Almond/Original
D)::-(1) RazoRock - Used 3-4x - (1) Mudder Focker*****
E)::-(1) Cella - Used Once - (1) Aloe / Organic
F)::-(1) Osma Lab - Used 3-4x - (1) Alum or Stick Deordorant (push up style)
=============================================================================
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samples
A):: Eufros - New - Unopened - East Breeze & Kasbah
B):: MdC - New - Opened (to smell) - Original
C):: RazoRock - New - Unopened - The Stallion
D):: Soap Commander - New - Unopened - Renewal
E):: Two Goats - New - Unopened - Peppermind & Tea Tree

*****Top base, middle area of Lid has crack but is flushed and is not noticeable or causes any issue to closing/tightening the lid.

Thank you.
Cheers.

Attachments

• ALL.jpg
    ALL.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
  • SOAPS.jpg
    SOAPS.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 59
  • Alum.jpg
    Alum.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
This PIF is still Open in its entirety.

Would just say because of shipping, keep that in mind, so USA might be easier but up to you.

So you’re saying that @VerbaVolant backed out because he didn’t want to pay shipping for the free items? He’s been a member here for nearly 10 years and has 3,500 posts. That’s pretty surprising!

So you’re saying that @VerbaVolant backed out because he didn’t want to pay shipping for the free items? He’s been a member here for nearly 10 years and has 3,500 posts. That’s pretty surprising!

Pardon the miscommunication. I did not ask what the reason was and let it go. I did not want to dig into the reasons. I just said shipping because I assumed that was the reason and/or he likely had a large inventory soap.

I did back out. I acted on impulse (greed:blush:) when I saw that MDC sample, something I regretted minutes later after I posted I am in. I apologize for the confusion. I have plenty of soaps (still, no MDC sadly) and I believe someone new to this should get this generous PIF.

Thank you @freeasimo

Good man. If you want a penny sample of MdC Argumes, I can send you an envelope from Canada.

Hello B&B
I want to thank freeasimo for his generous offer publicly. And for the B&B members, I hope the following story puts a smile on your face.

For years my Dad and I used bath bar soaps for shaving. Most tallow glycerin soaps work fine. It wasn't until recently that I started using shave soap. I am currently using Williams, Arko and VDH. My preference is it that order. No matter which soap I use, the shaving brush has been my friend. I think its a shame that the brush is not more common. I believe that the canned foam is to blame.
I've never used lather from a can. I did use it to fill a pie pan and put it into the face of my best friend one time. He and I started skydiving together. We bet each other that the first one to reach 100 jumps wins. The bet was left open-ended. Meaning there was know winning prize. Well, he lost. The pie thing wasn't my idea. The person that came up with it was one of our new skydive friends. To make matters worse, he also had friends. So in all, there were five shaving cream pies to the face. :cool:
After that, I did start wondering if foam from a can was any good. But every time I started to get a can, I would remember that I still had my brush and "soap" at home.

Top Bottom