What's new

FS SHAVEMAC BRUSHES, HASLINGER TALLOW, RR ORIGINAL AFTERSHAVES (DISCONTINUED), ESBJERG PRODUCTS, 200 PK FEATHERS, PEN’S ENGLISH FERN, EJ LEATHER DE CASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS ONLY-UNLESS ONE IS WILLING TO INCUR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

We all know by now that shipping isn’t cheap these days. Please don’t ask me to calculate shipping only to back out because of a reasonably foreseeable shipping cost!

*When contacting me, please provide your zip code up front, so I can calculate shipping immediately. If you contact me without providing your zip code up front, I may not respond.

SHAVEMAC SHAVING BRUSHES
(1) Shavemac 2 Band Silvertip Shaving Brush. Handle shape: 82. Color: #19 Blue. Knot size: 24mm Bulb Shape. Hair length (loft): 56mm. Shavemac logo on bottom of handle in white. Used only 5 or 6 times with Ethos Pure and MdC Natural Shaving Soaps in a scuttle only to rid the bristles of animal odor-not used for shaving. Absolutely perfect condition. $125 shipped with tracking via USPS.

(1) Shavemac 2 Band Silvertip Shaving Brush in Blue. Handle shape: 84 (beehive). Color: #03 Crushed Yellow. Knot size: 24mm Bulb Shape. Hair length (loft): 56mm. Shavemac logo on bottom of handle in white. Used only 5 or 6 times with Ethos Pure and MdC Natural Shaving Soaps only to rid the bristles of animal odor-not used for shaving. Absolutely perfect condition. $125 shipped with tracking via USPS.

Both
of these Shavemac brushes for $230 with FREE shipping with tracking via USPS.

SE RAZORS

(1) Gem Razor. Moderate scratching. I think it would clean up nicely. It would be stunning replated. $15.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) Gem Type Razor. Not sure what it is! Moderate scratching and plate loss. I cannot get it to open-but I’m not forcing it in the least. Someone who restores razors could probably fix it easily. It would be stunning replated. FREE with any $20 order.

PRE-SHAVE

(1) 150g round of Arch Brito Pre-Shave Soap. Classic barbershop scent. This is the same company that makes Musgo Real products. This is hands down the best pre-shave soap I’ve ever used. $6.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

SHAVING SOAPS

(1) 5.8oz Jar of Stirling Island Man (Creed Virgin Island Water) Shaving Soap. Stirling soaps are highly popular, and because this scent is a favorite of mine, I purchased way more than I will ever use. $12.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(3) 60g Pucks of Haslinger Aloe Vera (tallow-based) Shaving Soap. Discontinued several years ago in favor of a vegetable-based version. Haslinger soaps are absolutely wonderful, and because this scent is a favorite of mine, I purchased way more than I will ever use. $11.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 60g Puck of Haslinger Sage (vegetable-based) Shaving Soap. $6.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 60g Puck of Haslinger Aloe Vera (vegetable-based) Shaving Soap. $6.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 4.2oz Jar of RazoRock Freedberg (Emperor/Creed Aventus) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $7.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 4.2oz Jar of RazoRock P160 (Bitter Almond Scent) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. Currently sold out at Italian barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back in stock. New and unopened. $9.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 4.2oz Jar of RazoRock XXX (Acqua di Parma EDC) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $7.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(5) 4.2oz Jars of RazoRock X (Acqua di Parma Fico de Amalfi EDC) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $7.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(5) 4.2oz Jars of RazoRock XX (Acqua di Parma Essenza EDC) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $7.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

SHAVING CREAM

(4) 9.5oz cans of Brut Shaving Foam. This is one of the most moisturizing and nurturing foams I’ve ever come across. Skin care is truly excellent. Very hard to find now. Probably discontinued. $12 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(6) 1oz Tubes of Original Cremo Shave Cream. New and unopened. $2 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

CREMO/TJ SHAVE CREAMS

(1) 6oz Tube of Original Cremo Shave Cream. @75% remaining. $3 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 6oz Tube of Sandalwood Cremo Shave Cream. @75% remaining. $3 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 6oz Tube of Bourbon Cremo Shave Cream. @75% remaining. $3 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 6oz Tube of Lavender Cremo Shave Cream. @95% remaining. $3 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 6oz Tube of Coconut Mango Cremo Shave Cream. Seems to be discontinued. @95% remaining. $3 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 6oz Tube of Cooling Cremo Shave Cream. 99% remaining. $3 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 8oz Tube of Trader Joe’s Honey Mango Moisturizing Cream Shave. 99% remaining. $3 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

All seven of these for $15 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

AFTERSHAVES

(1) 100 ml Bottle of Stirling Island Man Aftershave (Creed Virgin Island Water). New and unopened. These are packaged in the dark glass apothecary bottles, which help protect the product. These aftershaves are non-mentholated. However, upon request, I will include a few menthol crystals (without touching them!) in a plastic bag-best to add them slowly only on at a time as needed. Stirling has since switched to clear glass bottles. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(3) 100 ml Bottles of Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Aftershave (Creed Green Irish Tweed). New and unopened. These are packaged in the now discontinued dark glass apothecary bottles, which help protect the product. These are non-mentholated. However, upon request, I will include a few menthol crystals (without touching them!) in a plastic bag-best to add them slowly only one at a time as needed. Stirling has since switched to clear glass bottles. $10 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(2) 100 ml. Bottles of Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore Aftershave Splash. Wonderful tobacco scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $12.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 100 ml. Bottle of Italian Barber GIT [now Irish Countryside] (Creed Green Irish Tweed) Aftershave Splash. Wonderful scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I realize that I'll never get through it all. Currently sold out at Italian barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back in stock. New and unopened. $12.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 100 ml. Bottle of Razorock Zi Peppino (Green Tobacco) Aftershave Splash. Wonderful scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $10.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(4) 100 ml. Bottles of ORIGINAL Razorock One X (Acqua de Parma Fico di Amalfi EDC)) Aftershave Splash. This is the older formula (think better!), which is more “spa-like.” It has less alcohol and is far more moisturizing to the skin. I MUCH prefer it to the current offering in clear bottles. It comes in an amber bottle to protect the product from sunlight. Wonderful scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $16.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(4) 100 ml. Bottles of ORIGINAL Razorock XX (Acqua de Parma Essenza EDC)) Aftershave Splash. This is the older formula (think better!), which is more “spa-like.” It has less alcohol and is far more moisturizing to the skin. I MUCH prefer it to the current offering in clear bottles. It comes in an amber bottle to protect the product from sunlight. Wonderful scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $16.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(2) 100ml Tubes of Simpsons Naturally Vitalizing Skin Food. Sadly discontinued. One of the best aftershave milks/balms ever. New and unopened. $10.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(2) 150ml Tubes of Dunhill 1934 After Shave Balm. Pairs perfectly with the very nice gentlemanly fragrance, which is still available. New and unopened. $8.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 50ml Bottle of Esbjerg Unscented Aftershave Milk. Airless pump to preserve freshness of the product. Made with completely natural ingredients. New and unopened. $10.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 100ml Bottle of Esbjerg Brushless Shaving Cream. Airless pump to preserve freshness of the product. Made with completely natural ingredients. New and unopened. $12.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

FRAGRANCE

(1) 100ml Spray Bottle of Annick Goutal Eau de Sud EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $30 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 50ml Spray Bottle of GFT San Remo Cologne. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $15 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) 100ml Bottle of Roger et Gallet Vetyver EDT. Discontinued long ago and impossible to find nowadays. Soapy and classy. I was able to obtain a few of these years ago and realize I’ll never use them all. Selling price is $10 less than what I paid. The box is worn, to be sure, but it’s been around since at least the early 80’s, and back then boxes like this didn’t have any protective coating. The bottle is unopened and in absolutely perfect condition. $60 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

MISCELLANEOUS

(1) Simpson Shaving Brush Travel Tube. These cases work with the Simpson Case, Classic 1 and Duke 1 shaving brushes. The Simpson Classic 2 shaving brush does not fit into these travel cases. New and unused. $8.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) Large Edwin Jagger Black Leather DE Razor Travel Case. Large size fits longer DE razors such as the EJ Chatsworth, Merkur Futur, etc. New in its original box. I have several of these, and they are the best cases I have ever used–the snap closure is fitted with a magnet and is very sturdy. Room inside for 2 packs of blades. In my opinion, this is the classiest looking case that EJ offers (others are orange stitched, checkered, etc.). Hard to find in USA. $70 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(1) Black Leather Merkur Futur Razor Travel Case. New and unused. $15 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(3) 200 Blade Packs of Feather Blades. $65 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

(4) 100g Tins of Penhaligon’s English Fern Talcum Powder. Discontinued years ago. New and unopened. Much like the talc offered by Acqua di Parma, I believe this is the best iteration of the English Fern fragrance that Penhaligon’s ever offered. Both fragrances (EF & AdP) are wonderful, to be sure, but somehow I think the corresponding talcs are even better in terms of scent. $30 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS.

IMG_4648.jpeg

IMG_4650.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg

IMG_4652.jpeg

IMG_4654.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom