What's new

GIVEAWAY! Soap & misc. PIF (Pay It Forward), Part IV

I've got this great stuff looking for a new loving home. I'm excited to be culling my shave den supplies and am further excited to be enriching somebody else!

Here's who qualifies:

1) Please no millionaires or folks who consider themselves "high income" (you can (and probably should) easily buy this sort of thing yourself!).
2) CONUS only, please.
3) If you win and there's stuff here that you don't want, please consider just PIF-ing it yourself (perhaps along with some of your own excess stuff).

Here's how it works:
- Just say, "I'm in!" I'll pick one person and message you to get mailing information.
- Deadline to get in on this is one week from today: 19 March 2024.

Here's what we've got here:
- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "Chocolate Bourbon" Shave Soap in Ultra-Premium CK-6 Formula. PAA's CK-6 soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps by Sharpologist.com. This has about 50% remaining after one-half had been "scooped out". It has an intoxicating chocolatey scent.

- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "I Gingerbread Man" Shave Soap in Ultra-Premium CK-6 Formula. PAA's CK-6 soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps by Sharpologist.com. This has about 40% remaining after about 60% had been "scooped out". This has a unique gingerbread scent--excellent for the holiday season.

- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "Chocolate Bourbon" Star Jelly After-Shave--Lightly Mentholated. PAA's Star Jelly after shaves are currently one of the best "After Shave Balm Alternatives" according to Sharpologist.com. About 80% remaining.

- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "I Gingerbread Man" Star Jelly After-Shave--Lightly Mentholated. PAA's Star Jelly after shaves are currently one of the best "After Shave Balm Alternatives" according to Sharpologist.com. About 70% remaining. This has a unique gingerbread scent--excellent for the holiday season.

- Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "Future Fiction" Shave Soap SAMPLE in Ultra-Premium CK-6 Formula. PAA's CK-6 soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps by Sharpologist.com. This has about 50% remaining after one-half had been "scooped out".

- Speick Shaving Stick. This highly-thought-of product is in the now-hard-to-find tallow version. About 60% remaining. Shaving sticks are my preferred means of delivering soap to my face. I use sticks with a brush.

- Arko Shaving Stick (not shown). This is an unopened container of this well-known traditional product. I like it. An incredible value. For me, using soaps in stick-form is my preferred means of application. I'm just including it because I have a bunch of them.

Good luck, everybody!

Eric

Attachments

• IMG_2070.jpg
    IMG_2070.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Not in… but I do want to try the CK6 base, I think I’ll pick up a sample. How’s the base performance? Is this considered a vegan product?

Reactions: Kix
Respectfully Not In

Not in… but I do want to try the CK6 base, I think I’ll pick up a sample. How’s the base performance? Is this considered a vegan product?
I have this in Future Fiction, CAD, Garden of Bali and Scentsless
CK6 is very good; creamy, dense, and easy to lather - holds up to water well.

I can't answer specifically if it is Vegan - It is free of Tallow though
(bonus - that Future Fiction sample container makes for a really good add to the travel kit)

Respectfully Not In

I have this in Future Fiction, CAD, Garden of Bali and Scentsless
CK6 is very good; creamy, dense, and easy to lather - holds up to water well.

I can't answer specifically if it is Vegan - It is free of Tallow though
(bonus - that Future Fiction sample container makes for a really good add to the travel kit)
Thanks! Let me check out the ingredients.
Great idea for the sample containers, I'm travelling next week, gotta remember that :)

Super nice of you. I am in. Newb here, I have Caswell Massey and Proraso shave creams so far but yet to try a "soap".
Thank you kindly!

Top Bottom