What's new

It's a very Cella ( 3P) Christmas - CLOSED PIF

CLOSED

It is a Marco-bration everybody! :w00t:

I received bricks of Cella and 3P, both soft Italian almond scented soaps. I divided them up into samples and am going to share the wealth. :thumbup1: For my initial observations, the 3P is a heck of a lot stickier than the Cella. I thought I got paste glue by mistake. :blink: The Cella is a bit more firm and not really sticky at all.

This PIF is limited to Canada and the USA. You will get approximately 50 grams of Cella and 45 grams of 3P. I have 15 total lots to give away plus 1 extra small sample of 3P that was too much for my container. It will be open until Friday the 19th. If you would like in all you need to do is give an affirmative that is not IM IN.

I forgot to take a picture of the brick itself. I was a little excited... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, apparently it does not like & symbols in the title. I had one by the 3P but it did not come through. Good to know :p

Mighty generous of you sir! I've tried Cella in the tub, not the brick, but I'd love to try the 3P!

I'm still trying to think of a clever way of saying "I'm in" :p

i would like to affirm my place in this PIF; like that? :tongue_sm
very generous PIF, and thank you for the opportunity

Mighty generous of you sir! I've tried Cella in the tub, not the brick, but I'd love to try the 3P!

I'm still trying to think of a clever way of saying "I'm in" :p

Honestly I think that the best one I have ever heard was "Do lacy white panties match a polar bear rug?" :lol:

It would certainly be a wonderful thing if I were chosen to share in your generosity with 14 other worthy individuals. :thumbup:

I'm in a glass case of emotion.

I'm actually not in, but had to quote Ron Burgundy on this one. Thanks for your generosity.

Last edited:
I would also like to confirm my spot in this PIF...thanks for your generosity, and good luck to everyone. I have always wanted to try both of these.

If given the chance I would most graciously try these essential components of whisker removal. You sir are a most certainly a man among men.

Top Bottom