What's new

**Closed** Ahoy! All aboard for a B&B contest sponsored by Captain's Choice!

Grand Prize Winners
nocutsnonicksnoweepers

I have received the Captain's Choice Gift Pack that I won on the B&B PIF. Thank you very much for your kind generosity!

I must say that I am beyond words in trying to describe my thoughts about the products. Fantastic, does not begin to define them. Exemplary, is a little closer, but they are still even better than that!

By nature, I am not a "fragrance" sort of guy. I work in a scent-sensitive medical environment and have really never found a scent that has worked for me. My wife simply has never liked colognes of any sort, so I have never really used aftershaves, EDTs or the like.

I was a little apprehensive about entering the contest for fear that if I won, there may have been others that may have been better able to enjoy the bounty, but I entered anyway - figuring that I could simply PIF them to another deserving gent, if they weren't for me.

Boy, am I glad that I entered! I am simply ecstatic with what I received!

I knew we were off to a good start, when my wife and I opened the package together. She was the first to sniff the contents. I could hardly believe her reaction. Never have I seen her take-to and enjoy scented products like this! Her immediate favorite was the Sandalwood (as it was mine as well). She then said that the lime was just as nice.

My wife is a DE shaver (Blue - Lady Gillette) and she said that she intends to give the lime a try on her legs after her next shave. I guess that speaks volumes for the products, when a wife or significant other feels so positively about grooming products that her man uses!

Thank you, Captain's Choice, for opening a new chapter in my wet-shaving journey. I have finally found scented, post-shave products that meet my criteria in all regards!

While I am working tomorrow, I will be the best-smelling "razor plater" in the business!

All my best to you and your business venture.

Here are a couple of photos of my Captain's Choice swag - keeping company with my Y2 Prez and vintage Klenzo butterscotch!

$IMG_5513.JPG
$IMG_5508.JPG

Best Regards,

Chris Evatt
[email protected]

Congrats, Chris!
I see you have a beautifull President razor there.
Could you please share who did that great replate job for you! :pipe:

Top Bottom