What's new

GIVEAWAY! Christmas contest!

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

GUAM?

That is some kind of record. I will say as much as we ship that USPS does a great job. There are occasional lapses as with any business and this is one of them. I do recall some years back a customer sending me a screen shot of his tracking. Honestly, it was as if that package was in a band and on tour. Going from Illinois to Atlanta it toured the WESTern states. From Illinois to South Dakota, Idaho, New Mexico, Oklahoma, New Jersey, South Carolina and finally Georgia. Not an exact quote but that gives you the idea.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

GUAM?

That is some kind of record. I will say as much as we ship that USPS does a great job. There are occasional lapses as with any business and this is one of them. I do recall some years back a customer sending me a screen shot of his tracking. Honestly, it was as if that package was in a band and on tour. Going from Illinois to Atlanta it toured the WESTern states. From Illinois to South Dakota, Idaho, New Mexico, Oklahoma, New Jersey, South Carolina and finally Georgia. Not an exact quote but that gives you the idea.
I had one that did that a couple of times too !!

Happy Holidays @Captain Pre-Capsize!

I wanted to report in that the secret mission is Guam is complete and the team has arrived in Portland. It was a little something of a detour but worth it to secure shaving freedom for everyone in the world. Again. :)

1672251360759.png

And amazingly the whole team turned up just fine! And wow! Look that them! The scuttle and bowl are just amazing, I CANNOT wait to use them. The bowl is sized like they had a copy of my hand over there to measure to, it's perfect.

1672251289175.png

And this will me by first experience with The Captain's balm and cream, both products I've heard amazing things about.

THANK YOU @Captain Pre-Capsize! What a wonderful Christmas gift, made even better with the additional Guam adventure. Have a fantastic new year my friends!

Top Bottom