What's new

GIVEAWAY! Christmas contest!

Here's how I imagine my mailman arriving tomorrow:

Plane Airplane GIF

Thank you @Captain Pre-Capsize!
giphy (1).gif

cat-funny-animals.gif

My delivery showed up yesterday. Without giving away to the other winner waiting on his delivery, using my favorite brush and razor and all other items from my delivery I had an amazing shave this morning. Thanks @Captain Pre-Capsize

gah!

Travel Flying GIF

The delivery jet may have encountered some turbulence, we might have a slight delay and see delivery tomorrow. But the USPS tracking has been a little funky since Black Friday, the web updates may just be behind.

1670962533968.png

1671063691414.png

I have used the scuttle twice now. The first time I used it, I almost started giggling. Building a lather on my face with a steaming brush is nothing short of awesome. I don't know what I was expecting, but this exceeded those expectations!

The eucalyptus cream has superlative slickness, and will definitely clear your sinuses and wake you up properly. Don't get me wrong, it is a very pleasant aroma.

The Bay rum balm is a very good post-shave and I love the smell. Unfortunately, The Matter of Life And Death has determined I will not wear it in her presence, so I will only use it when bach-ing.

Thanks, Captain!

It's HARD! lol.

And the latest update is disconcerting, to no estimated delivery date at all:

View attachment 1572234

I don't want to hold up the festivities too long. If the other two winners want to share, I'm cool with celebrating vicariously through you both :). Perhaps we should let @Captain Pre-Capsize make that call? I'm totally cool with it.

That message from USPS can only mean one thing --

1671064663692.png

View attachment 1572302

I have used the scuttle twice now. The first time I used it, I almost started giggling. Building a lather on my face with a steaming brush is nothing short of awesome. I don't know what I was expecting, but this exceeded those expectations!

The eucalyptus cream has superlative slickness, and will definitely clear your sinuses and wake you up properly. Don't get me wrong, it is a very pleasant aroma.

The Bay rum balm is a very good post-shave and I love the smell. Unfortunately, The Matter of Life And Death has determined I will not wear it in her presence, so I will only use it when bach-ing.

Thanks, Captain!

Wow! What a wonderful pack of holiday green awesome! You are super generous @Captain Pre-Capsize!!! Happy Holidays!

Top Bottom