What's new

GIVEAWAY! Contest - "What you are thankful for."

Screenshot 2021-03-18 114949.png

That's right, a lucky winner will receive a $50.00 gift card to go shopping in The Captain's store right here.

To enter, simply tell us what you are thankful for. This will run into the weekend and a winner will be drawn and announced here at that time. This is CONUS only please.

Good luck to each of you and we look forward to hearing what you are thankful for!

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
I'm out since I'm north of the border and celebrated metric thanksgiving last month, but this year more than any other, I'm thankful that despite saving less thanks to inflation, I'm still able to provide for my family and have a bit of fun!

I am thankful that my sister has moved to only 30 minutes away - she used to live 12+ hours away. She hated having to travel for the holiday and we used to have Thanksgiving early to avoid that - last year we had it in October!

Now my family, mom (who I moved near me several years ago), and her can have Thanksgiving on the actual day! What a novel thought! She's even hosting it. Of course, she has never cooked a turkey, nor really made a big dinner for a whole bunch of people, so in reality it will be me and my wife doing most of the work, but hey...baby steps. 😀

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
A very generous offer; I am not in as I am UK based.

I am thankful for my ongoing sobriety, made possible by the love and support of my wife. I had a second chance at life and without her I would not have taken it. I am lucky to be alive and grateful for every single day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I've got a lot to be thankful for.

In our 70s, my wife & I are still healthy and active, and we still have most of our marbles.
We have grandchildren doing well in college.
We're not deep in debt.

Too much more to list for fear of writer's cramp.

I'm thankful that the Good Lord wakes me up every day. I'm thankful for family and friends. I'm thankful for the men and women in the armed forces, the first responders, and all the others that dedicate their lives to make my family safer. And, mostly I'm thankful for His Amazing Grace.

Well many American's are not thankful for much, they take what they have for granted, do not see those without in this country who are in bad shape.

My favorite thing to say to ungrateful type crying about non sense, you need to Seventh &n Indian School to VA Medical Center.

Sit in main hallway for couples of hours, see Veteran's without hands, feet, legs, arms, eye sight, those suffer from exposure to Agent Orange, and Gas from Gulf War 1 & 2.

Then tell me about your little problem. Want to trade places with these people with real problems?

It is cliche but I am thankful for my family. I have the most wonderful wife a man could hope for, she is loving and sweet and kind and an excellent mother. And to top it all off she is an enabler as far as soaps and creams are concerned. And my children are goofy and fun and just really good kids (9yo and 7yo twins) I have been really blessed.

Top Bottom