What's new

A "blind" half price sale with a twist - read on!

IMG_9565.jpeg

All of our products are made by hand and once in a while life happens. That is where this opportunity comes in. Over time we have set aside items that are not quite first run and yet absolutely serviceable. For instance, sometimes the way a piece appears may not be quite what we need for our store. The time has come to let them go! With the holidays upon us who wouldn't love to have a bargain? It would be too easy to simply mark them down so The Captain has come up with a fun alternative.

Note the box in the picture has a big question mark. That's right, you won't know what is in the box until you open it. Here is the pledge from Captain's Choice: You pay $50.00 for the box and we guarantee it to hold over $100.00 worth of product. Plus we pay the shipping for you. DEAL! (CONUS only please.). This is limited to just a few boxes. If you want one, post in this thread to that effect. Then send us your email address so we can invoice you. Contact us at: [email protected]

It would be fun for everyone to see what you got so feel at liberty to post pictures right here in this thread after you get your box.

~ The Captain

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'm not a good candidate since I already have 4 of your heavyweight copper shaving bowls.. 2 Aquamarine, 1 Obsidian and one in the regular copper that I have polished up to a bright shine... as I learned from @SgtCrppls . All of them lovely.

And I have two soap lockers and some of your unscented soaps... the only kind I can use. I am trying to imagine would could be in the box that I might need and can't come up with anything. But I will be watching to see what surprises you have in store for the lucky recipients. ;)

Oh.. And I have two of your lovely leather brush travel rolls. I use them on every long trip.

I'm not a good candidate since I already have 4 of your heavyweight copper shaving bowls.. 2 Aquamarine, 1 Obsidian and one in the regular copper that I have polished up to a bright shine... as I learned from @SgtCrppls . All of them lovely.

And I have two soap lockers and some of your unscented soaps... the only kind I can use. I am trying to imagine would could be in the box that I might need and can't come up with anything. But I will be watching to see what surprises you have in store for the lucky recipients. ;)

Oh.. And I have two of your lovely leather brush travel rolls. I use them on every long trip.
When we are running low on inventory, @Phoenixkh serves as a backup warehouse for Captain's Choice. :thumbup1:

I am a sucker for your products, if you have 1 left I am interested. I will just tell Sandi I am Xmas shopping for others.
Actually, I do have one left for sure. Go ahead and follow what is written in the initial post and I will get it packed up for you.

With this much interest I will dig deep. I don't believe after I ship @Bobbers that there is another but let's see.

Top Bottom