What's new

GIVEAWAY! Christmas contest!

I'm quite new here - just getting started on my wet shaving adventure and this sounds like a wonderful gift. I'm in!

When I was a kid, we would always open the presents from grandma and grandpa on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas Morning. That tradition was probably because they almost always gave us pajamas so we got to wake up Christmas morning in those new pajamas. But this one Christmas eve - instead of pajamas I got a game called Tiddle-Tac-Toe. It was a Tic-Tac-Toe board with little dishes or pits for each square and you would take turns flipping tiddlywinks to try and land in the squares to make tic-tac-toe. It was so much fun that my brother and I stayed up all night playing and barely got to sleep in time for Santa to come. Even today I still remember that as the best Christmas gift of all time!
1670582598979.png

Wow, thank you Santa @Captain Pre-Capsize! I imagine you sitting in your galley, writing out the list of good and bad shavers (with random.org's help), grumbling jovially.

Santa Claus Smoking GIF

You are so consistently generous, it's both inspiring and humbling. I hope you and your family have a wonderful fun and joy filled Christmas and holiday season!!! Thank you for being a huge part of this great community.

the-thinker.jpg

The Captain has been giving the gifts some thought and come up with a theme.

That theme is color. Gifts, as in plural. Oh, right - there are three winners.

No. Each winner will receive gifts. Yes, each one will receive more than one item. Uh, huh - oh yea! It is CHRISTMAS is it not? Better to give than receive!

And now, about that theme The Captain has come up with. That theme that is color... Hmmm, lemme see - anybody willing to guess? I'd think we can count on @c__port, @BSawhill, and @flask28 to take a guess at what is headed your way! Hows about the rest of you - what will they be receiving very soon?

View attachment 1569879

The Captain has been giving the gifts some thought and come up with a theme. Hows about the rest of you - what will they be receiving very soon?
I’m guessing it has something to do with copper! Could it possibly be one of your stunning copper aged aquamarine shave bowls? Plus more goodies, can’t wait to see what the winners receive!

You’re awesome Scott! @Captain Pre-Capsize Merry Christmas god sir! 😃🤙

As I recall, the new fantastic soap lockers have been/are being released in some groovy and exciting new colors. That's exciting to think about.

Or it could be the new Captain's Choice disco ball I've been reading so much about. Artisan made!

Party GIF by CBC

Top Bottom