What's new

GIVEAWAY! Thanksgiving CONTEST!!!

Happy-Thanksgiving-1280x720.jpg

The big day is upon us and what better time to give thanks back to our loyal supporters here on B&B. Whether you enter our contests / whether you leave us a note to say, "Not in" / whether you have won before or not won yet - we do appreciate each one of you. Thank you for doing your part to make Captain's Choice what it is!

How to enter:

Share with us something you are thankful for.

We will let this run a few days and then random.org will select the winner. This is CONUS only please.

What the winnerS will receive - wait... did you just read that right? WinnerS as in more than one? Indeed you did - THREE winners will be chosen by random.org. That way everybody has a better chance of winning!

Each winner will receive a $50.00 credit to be used in our store right here.

Good luck, a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and we look forward to reading what you would like to share!

~ The Captain

Wow Captain! What can I say but that you're amazingly generous and thoughtful. This community really does love and appreciate you. I feel that I can speak for everyone when I say we're all thankful for you, your kindness, your creativity and all that you've provided for us over the years. Cheers to you and your family. 🍻

Me personally, I'm simply thankful for the loving people in my life. Be they family, friends or coworkers. Life really is about relationships. What is this world if we're alone? This leads into the next thing I'm thankful for, and that's this truely unique, amazing and wonderful community we have here at B&B. In no other place have I come across such a large variety of people with such diverse backgrounds but yet respect and treat each other like brothers. Like true friends. The helpfulness and care radiates and serves as an example for all of us as to how we should treat the people we interact with in our day to day lives.

I humbly put my hat in the ring and say "I'm in".

Thank you @Captain Pre-Capsize.

I am thankful for my life with all the great people in it and being able to provide for my family. Also for this community and the vendors who make some great gear. Sometimes we do need to take a step back and appreciate what is. Great giveaway Captain. You are always very generous. Happy thanksgiving!
I’m in

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'll be in on this one
I'm thankful that, so far, quitting cigarettes has been easy.
If I'm chosen, I would like you to give the prize to a Veteran or Active Duty military.
If you can't do that, I guess I'll have to run a PIF

Thank you, @Captain Pre-Capsize, for this generous holiday Giveaway!

I don't even know where to start. I'm thankful to

@Tanuki for being a great mentor and walking buddy
@Time Bandit for being another mentor and good friend
@Guido75 for laughing at my bad jokes
@thombrogan for reading every single post I make (you are amazing)
@Cal, @Rocket 1, @Rosseforp, @Raven Koenes, @Phoenixkh, @BradWorld @LRod and all the other wonderful regular B&B journal posters. Those are all always informative and entertaining.
@Alum Ladd, @CJB3, @SP120K, @FarmerTan @Mr. Shavington, @Marco and so many others for sharing so much wisdom so regularly on so many subjects
@CCS for just being yourself
@dmshaver and @luvmysuper for the what seems to be tireless site and event administration and logistics
@Rudy Vey for the two best brushes in my den

And of course I'm thankful to you @Captain Pre-Capsize for your constant generosity, innovative products and general coolness.

Not in, already a beneficiary of the good Captain’s generosity. Thanks, Cap’n.

Thankful for this place of well spoken cheer, where it is easy to both give and receive.

We are not balancing some ledger. We are just moving forward and paying it forward.

View attachment 1558368

The big day is upon us and what better time to give thanks back to our loyal supporters here on B&B. Whether you enter our contests / whether you leave us a note to say, "Not in" / whether you have won before or not won yet - we do appreciate each one of you. Thank you for doing your part to make Captain's Choice what it is!

How to enter:

Share with us something you are thankful for.

We will let this run a few days and then random.org will select the winner. This is CONUS only please.

What the winnerS will receive - wait... did you just read that right? WinnerS as in more than one? Indeed you did - THREE winners will be chosen by random.org. That way everybody has a better chance of winning!

Each winner will receive a $50.00 credit to be used in our store right here.

Good luck, a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and we look forward to reading what you would like to share!

~ The Captain
Wow Captain! That is so generous. I am thankful for my family. My lovely wife who does so much for me and is my best friend. My parents who are so caring. My in-laws who are fantastic and welcoming people. I feel like I have been blessed with wondeful people. For that I am thankful.

Top Bottom