What's new

Animal Testing shave products

Not a brave thing to kill an animal from a mile.

Probably not.

But you would have to admit, hitting anything from a mile out is some freaking awesome skill. :tongue_sm

I would be hard pressed to kill a deer at 700 yards, and I am an excellent marksman. Anything closer though, and it's "goodnight bambi" :lol:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I think that testing on animals is disgusting.The biggest group of the humans thinks that is okay if they torture animals to make the human life better for themself.Actually the human beings are the only one on the earth who destroy it with fume,waste,poison,atomic bomb,etc...so I don't think that they have more claim than the animals to live happy in peace. I hate the hunters as well. Not a brave thing to kill an animal from a mile. If they have to kill a lion with knife for example I think they wouldn't find it a great fun. They don't kill an animal cause they hungry they kill for fun and this is DISGUSTING !!! I'm not vegeterian and I love to eat meat but its different then the testing.Those animal won't be if you not eating them.
I think there's enough murders, pedos, and bad guys on the earth to test these stuff and medicines on them. I hate everybody who torture an animal and if I see that guy gonna be in a big trouble cause I kick out the s...t of him !!!

Hate is a pretty strong word. Hunting and killing animals for food is part of human nature, whether it is necessary or not. Not everyone can or should enjoy the process, that's why most of us pay a butcher to take care of that for us. I have nothing against those who prefer to do their own processing, even if they do it just for the satisfaction of doing it themselves.

I think that testing on animals is disgusting.The biggest group of the humans thinks that is okay if they torture animals to make the human life better for themself.Actually the human beings are the only one on the earth who destroy it with fume,waste,poison,atomic bomb,etc...so I don't think that they have more claim than the animals to live happy in peace. I hate the hunters as well. Not a brave thing to kill an animal from a mile. If they have to kill a lion with knife for example I think they wouldn't find it a great fun. They don't kill an animal cause they hungry they kill for fun and this is DISGUSTING !!! I'm not vegeterian and I love to eat meat but its different then the testing.Those animal won't be if you not eating them.
I think there's enough murders, pedos, and bad guys on the earth to test these stuff and medicines on them. I hate everybody who torture an animal and if I see that guy gonna be in a big trouble cause I kick out the s...t of him !!!

What? :confused:

You are willing to test products on other humans but not willing to test them on animals? Are you telling me an animal's life is more valuable than a human's? Even the most evil human being is worth more than any animal.

Torturing humans is ok, but animals are off limits :lol: C'mon dude...

So,you're preaching peace and harmony with animals while spewing hate and violence towards humans.
I think you're one brick shy...

Hate is a pretty strong word. Hunting and killing animals for food is part of human nature, whether it is necessary or not. Not everyone can or should enjoy the process, that's why most of us pay a butcher to take care of that for us. I have nothing against those who prefer to do their own processing, even if they do it just for the satisfaction of doing it themselves.

I didn't say that killing an animal if somebody is hungry is a bad thing. I said that if somebody kills an animal for fun is a sick man...

What? :confused:

You are willing to test products on other humans but not willing to test them on animals? Are you telling me an animal's life is more valuable than a human's? Even the most evil human being is worth more than any animal.

Torturing humans is ok, but animals are off limits :lol: C'mon dude...

C'mon ! Are you kidding with me ??? "Even the most evil human being is worth more than any animal."
For example if somebody kills another human worth more than an animal ???
Don't think so...
Everyone should understand that an animal feels pain,sorrow,joy etc...as we do.
They cannot tell you cause they cannot talk.They naked for the humans.That's why this is a big responsibility how we treat with them. Everything all around, is the part of the whole world.We shouldn't kill,torture etc..I think is much better to give a piece of food for a hungry dog than kick him. The human should be wise enough to make the earth much better,cleaner, and happier place than it is...

I'm no vegitarian, I'm happy that certain medicines are tested on animals, and I think some members of PETA and some British animal rights groups have gone off the deep end. But causing unnecessary suffering in animals clearly is immoral. Why should any company kill and torture animals to test substances that have already been tested?

Well said, I agree!

C'mon ! Are you kidding with me ??? "Even the most evil human being is worth more than any animal."
For example if somebody kills another human worth more than an animal ???
Don't think so...
Everyone should understand that an animal feels pain,sorrow,joy etc...as we do.
They cannot tell you cause they cannot talk.They naked for the humans.That's why this is a big responsibility how we treat with them. Everything all around, is the part of the whole world.We shouldn't kill,torture etc..I think is much better to give a piece of food for a hungry dog than kick him. The human should be wise enough to make the earth much better,cleaner, and happier place than it is...

I do not understand your logic.

So, a murderer is worth less than, say a dog? Have you never heard of forgiveness?

If you feel so strongly about testing products on humans, as opposed to animals, PM me your name and phone number. Three of my cousins work for various pharmaceutical companies and would love a test subject that can give them feedback.

I do not understand your logic.

So, a murderer is worth less than, say a dog? Have you never heard of forgiveness?

If you feel so strongly about testing products on humans, as opposed to animals, PM me your name and phone number. Three of my cousins work for various pharmaceutical companies and would love a test subject that can give them feedback.

"So, a murderer is worth less than, say a dog? Have you never heard of forgiveness?"

Yes. I think that a murder worth less than a dog.
For example I've read about a soldier who rapped a 14 year old girl, after that killed her and her family...If you ask me I cannot forgive for this peace of s...t. If you can that's your trouble, and u should to start thinking about what makes the human human.
I think that to forgive to a murder is the right of the family, or relatives not yours or mine.

"If you feel so strongly about testing products on humans, as opposed to animals, PM me your name and phone number. Three of my cousins work for various pharmaceutical companies and would love a test subject that can give them feedback."

I don't understand what u want ??? Have I've ever write that I wanna be a test subject ? Don't think so....but if u interested about my phone number I can send it for you, you can call me if you wanna chat...
Actually if your cousins are confident about they medicine maybe they should test on themselve(This is what the doctors made before):lol:

Aw, come on guys...........this will turn into a pancake thread and I'm on the protein diet.
Sue

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I didn't say that killing an animal if somebody is hungry is a bad thing. I said that if somebody kills an animal for fun is a sick man...

I hear you and I understand what you said. I guess that's where we disagree. If someone wants to find and kill their own game, instead of paying a butcher, I don't care whether they enjoy it or not, that's their own personal business.

As Sue has pointed out we are now in breakfast carb territory.

If necessary, lets agree to disagree and move on.

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Hard to believe I started this thread nearly two years ago as a bit of a joke. I would hate to see it end in disaster.

I'll try and get the train back on the tracks ?? It has been good reading

Sue alluded to the fact that it appears a lot of the animal testing is what happens when us dumb humans mistreat the product. A new product can be easily tested by the buyer by putting a small dab on the face. You'll find out if your skin doesn't like it. That bit is easy but then there's the..

What happens if I eat six pucks of that soap??

What happens if I pour half a bottle into my left ear??

etc

I guess the producers have to see what happens if, and unfortunately the bunnies get the short straw. Prisoners umm?

What happened to Fred the burglar?

Oh his ear flamed up when we poured two quarts of after shave in it so we had to put him down!!

My 0.02

Cheers

Last edited:
Hard to believe I started this thread nearly two years ago as a bit of a joke. I would hate to see it end in disaster.

All right guys !

I 'd like to apologise if I was harsh a little, and I hurt somebody with my writings.
But u should understand something. Testing on animals is not necessery.It depends on the money. There are plenty of ways to test, the companies shouldn't do it on animals, cause it's not necessary. And if it's not why should they torture an animal, which has got the same feelings as a human has got ???
That's why my dog Tücsök out from a flaying house, and I didn't buy a puppy cause Tücsök and a lot of animals needed and need help. If u try to make there life a little bit easier maybe with a dollar, or a piece of food, or with a little love your own life gonna be much-much happier belive me cause it's the Trumper of your soul.:001_smile
So be cool if u can and make good things in your life !!!:cool:

Thank you for everybody !

Best Regards:

Sándor

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"

proxy.php

Bob, You're a BRAT !!! I'm almost into three full weeks of my summer protein diet--no carbs at all and you go and post this...you just don't like me, do you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Sue

(( OOOPs, this isn't a hijack is it? ))

Way to go Sue... I lost 20 lbs doing my own version of that diet and was in a rotten mood and had no energy for most of it. Thank God for coffee! Good luck to you (and those around you. :wink:).

Top Bottom