What's new

Display Case Help: A Little Self Enable

I'm looking for a display box... glass top with drawers for between 15 to 30 pens or so as ill feel the need to fill empty holes

Prefer the nice looking cheap price kind of thing since it won't be used to transporting and staying in one place I don't need high quality just something to hold pens

I punched in "glass top jewelry box" and got some decent looking stuff. Don't know if you could find a proper size or not. You may have to modify it a bit.

Yeah those are much better than a jewelry case. I think Mendel has one like the first one, just smaller.

Does the second one come with glass, or is it open? I like both of those.

I thought it was open but...

"Home sweet home for your prized pens. This gorgeous grained cherry box encases twelve pens between walls of glass and sides of wood (pens not included). The delightful display looks deluxe on a desk or shelf. Measures 11-1/4" W x 4-1/4" D x 8-1/2"H."

I think you enabled yourself :), sorry I wasn't much help. I like the second one as well. I guess I didn't see the glass in the picture.

It looks like when you open it, the pens raise up so that you could grab them easily. It's pretty cool.... At least it was only a $80 enable :)

Last edited:
Oh i like that as well,..

Hmm, the only problem i had with the fancy flip upright one was it only held 12 pens, in the long run i may be better off with the chest

Ill have to check out shipping between yours Ed and the one in my first link to see who comes in the cheapest as they are pretty similar anyway

James, why not think bigger and prepare yourself for serious pen acquisition. You could probably even put in some kind of divider and display your shave gear as well.

Link

They even offer free shipping!!

I bet its not free to canada lol

Besides I'm not really an acquisition kind of guy

Btw you should see the new pens I have coming in

Many in the pen world use machinist chests to store their pens in.

No glass top but you can get a wooden machinist chest in many sizes.

Get one big enough for your razors too while you are at it :001_smile

proxy.php

Wow Turtle that's cool, also has room for samples... paper... and all sorts of other goodies, ill have to google that one

Why not buy both? Before long you will have plenty of pens to fill them! :angel:

+1 One for home and one for office, then you could use a bottom drawer to hold your at work at work clay pipe and pipe tobacco if you keep it in a small pouch... It really is the best option.

Top Bottom