What's new

Display Case Help: A Little Self Enable

I wasn't in any other part of B&B

And most inks I've had were samples I only have 5 full ink bottles and one was a gift, two... wait thre.. okay four nice pens and some paper.... and a wax seal, hardly acquisition worthy

Last edited:
Only two on the way... plus some brush pens... maybe some paper and a bottle of ink still doesn't count though

James, I think you've already ordered your case (although we haven't seen pics, so it probably didn'y happen).

But did you look at these beauties from Richard's Pens? $425 shipped CONUS (I'm sure a little more for Canadia eh)

http://richardspens.com/accessories/edelstein.htm

$both_cabinets.jpg

Or These? http://richardspens.com/accessories/girologio.htm
$202 Shipped to Canada for the 24 Pen Case
$282 Shipped to Canada for the 36 Pen Case

$pencase24.jpg$maple36.jpg

Beauty Eh?

They are lol but more the I want to spend.. and I never did order circumstances beyond my ability to control had me look at humidors in the BL and shoes in the Haberdashery so I'm in saving mode for a few things for a bit ill have to live by enabling and the purchases of others.... if only there was a way to get a whole bunch of new FPADers into one area to do a mass enable all at once to tide me over hehehe

They are lol but more the I want to spend.. and I never did order circumstances beyond my ability to control had me look at humidors in the BL and shoes in the Haberdashery so I'm in saving mode for a few things for a bit ill have to live by enabling and the purchases of others.... if only there was a way to get a whole bunch of new FPADers into one area to do a mass enable all at once to tide me over hehehe

So did you ever end up with the humidor or shoes???

Many in the pen world use machinist chests to store their pens in.

No glass top but you can get a wooden machinist chest in many sizes.

Get one big enough for your razors too while you are at it :001_smile

proxy.php

and these machinist chest looks like it would b perfect as a man chest! Razors storage + pipe and pipe accesory storage + cigar accesory storage + pen storage....now time to find one.

Do you have any wooden cigar boxes? Or any cigar shops nearby? If so, they may be willing to part with some for very cheaply if not free. Then do what Richard's (of Richard's Pens) son-in-law used to do. http://richardspens.com/?page=xf/2007/01.htm. Would something like that work for you? Next time I'm in the French Quarter, I'm going to stop by the cigar shops there and inquire. Looks like a cheap, easy project.

So did you ever end up with the humidor or shoes???
Good Question.

and these machinist chest looks like it would b perfect as a man chest! Razors storage + pipe and pipe accesory storage + cigar accesory storage + pen storage....now time to find one.
Sometimes the bigger issue is finding an SWMBO-Approved location. :a37:

if only there was a way to get a whole bunch of new FPADers into one area to do a mass enable all at once to tide me over
Ummm... Have you actually been following along in the NIB lately? I think this sub-forum has single-handedly reinvigorated the US dollar.

Last edited:
Do you have any wooden cigar boxes? Or any cigar shops nearby? If so, they may be willing to part with some for very cheaply if not free. Then do what Richard's (of Richard's Pens) son-in-law used to do. http://richardspens.com/?page=xf/2007/01.htm. Would something like that work for you? Next time I'm in the French Quarter, I'm going to stop by the cigar shops there and inquire. Looks like a cheap, easy project.

That looks awesome for a desk top storage solution, good thing I have ebay up in another window....

Top Bottom