What's new

QCS Customer Service

Anyone ever hear of customer service like this? I thought I already scored a bargain, but NO, Matt had to get all nice on me. :thumbup:

Hello Brook,

I would like to personally thank you for your order! I refunded you $5.15 for shipping because it cost us less than what we charged you. I apologize if this caused you any inconvenience. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Matthew
Co-owner
Queen Charlotte Soaps, LLC

Last edited by a moderator:
QSC customer service is just fantastic, when I ordered some stuff before Christmas, my order was delayed a couple of days, which I didn't mind at all as post is slow in December anyway, yet they threw in an extra shampoo bar for the inconvenience..

Top notch.

Mama Bear customer service is also top-notch. Sue is such a pleasure to do business with. I think most of the stores that serve our shaving needs are like that, because the client base is so small and intimate. Our numbers alone mean they will be dealing with us on a semi-regular basis.

QCS custom-made a spruce-scented shaving cream for me DURING THE HOLDIDAY SEASON, and I received it within three of four days after ordering. That's exceptional service, as was the performance and smell of the cream. I'll be going back for more.

I've read nothing but good things about QCS, I really should get around to trying their products. Good to see there are still some decent, honest people left.

Top Bottom