What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Finding Dory. Great movie. Had me laughing hard at a couple of times, which is rare. I liked it better than Finding Nemo! Baby Dory was adorable.

The latest Fantastic Four movie. Fifty million spent on CGI, ten cents on acting, and a nickel on the script. Terrible movie.

I'm getting pretty tired of all these comic book movies.

The intern 2016

Great heartfelt movie by Deniro

$dso8h2rViG8.movieposter_maxres.jpg

The Conjuring 2 - Chock full of jump-scares but I thought they did a pretty good job on this one. I wouldn't say it was great but I enjoyed it, it was spooky and scarey. They claimed the movie was based on a true story but upon a little investigation, I was a bit disappointed that there were a lot of aspects that were pretty exaggerated. Still, it wasn't trying to accurately depict a case study, it was telling a story to entertain and they succeeded.

Just watched Edge of Tomorrow, with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. I really liked it. If you like sci fi battles vs cool aliens, this is a must-watch. There were some fairly obvious plot holes, but overall, it's a great movie.

Just watched Edge of Tomorrow, with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. I really liked it. If you like sci fi battles vs cool aliens, this is a must-watch. There were some fairly obvious plot holes, but overall, it's a great movie.
I watches that one a few weeks ago and agree. Very enjoyable and it has Emily Blunt kicking butt, what's not to like.

Top Bottom