What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Finding Dory. Great movie. Had me laughing hard at a couple of times, which is rare. I liked it better than Finding Nemo! Baby Dory was adorable.

The latest Fantastic Four movie. Fifty million spent on CGI, ten cents on acting, and a nickel on the script. Terrible movie.

I'm getting pretty tired of all these comic book movies.

brucered

System Generated
The latest Fantastic Four movie. Fifty million spent on CGI, ten cents on acting, and a nickel on the script. Terrible movie.

I'm getting pretty tired of all these comic book movies.
I'm glad I have resisted spending 2hr watching this on Netflix.

The intern 2016

Great heartfelt movie by Deniro

$dso8h2rViG8.movieposter_maxres.jpg

The Conjuring 2 - Chock full of jump-scares but I thought they did a pretty good job on this one. I wouldn't say it was great but I enjoyed it, it was spooky and scarey. They claimed the movie was based on a true story but upon a little investigation, I was a bit disappointed that there were a lot of aspects that were pretty exaggerated. Still, it wasn't trying to accurately depict a case study, it was telling a story to entertain and they succeeded.

Just watched Edge of Tomorrow, with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. I really liked it. If you like sci fi battles vs cool aliens, this is a must-watch. There were some fairly obvious plot holes, but overall, it's a great movie.

brucered

System Generated
Just watched Edge of Tomorrow, with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. I really liked it. If you like sci fi battles vs cool aliens, this is a must-watch. There were some fairly obvious plot holes, but overall, it's a great movie.
I watches that one a few weeks ago and agree. Very enjoyable and it has Emily Blunt kicking butt, what's not to like.

Top Bottom